Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Surely someone is going to mention Cambridge winning away ?

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And the binners STILL cant beat him!

FPWd0iNXwAM9z9S?format=jpg&name=small

What is that ? 15 or so goes at beating Wes? Still , they are a big club so I’m sure they will be relaxed about it all 😂

Thought I’d peak at League One. They have 5 games remaining and have to play the top two still.  
6 points off the play offs and played a game more than most.  Think Cambridge (my second team) ended their hopes!! 

Thank God for Cambridge.

Ipswich staying down is the only positive thing for us this season.

After having so many opportunities to establish ourselves in the Premier League I couldn't hack being in the same league as them.

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Barrel scraping at its finest 🥉

Yeah but don't worry, you might sign some players that can actually challenge for promotion from the third tier this summer. 4th time lucky and all that 😅😅😅😅😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Oh come on, our season has been so poor that we need something to cheer us up so at least give us this one!

Besides if one of your former players beat us no doubt you lot would joke and celebrate it, you're not so above it all me thinks 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Have you seen the sponsor for your shirt this season??

8 hours ago, Danbury Yellow said:

Thought I’d peak at League One. They have 5 games remaining and have to play the top two still.  
6 points off the play offs and played a game more than most.  Think Cambridge (my second team) ended their hopes!! 

The max they can end up on is 79 points. They will need to win every game. Won't happen. Even if they won every game that won't he enough for top 6.

It would take a hell of a run for them to get in the playoffs now. Not impossible though  as Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday (only two of Wednesdays are at home) have some rough fixtures.

If they did manage the kind of run that would get them in the playoffs they’d probably get through them as they’d be the form team.