Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

'Worthy Out' protest video

My God, a lot of very recognisable people there, well done to all of you, sorry I was enjoying my daughter''s hen weekend in Edinburgh.  We had more snow though!!! 

bearing in mind most of the vid is at the head of the protest where the organisers asked the younger kids to stand is it really a surprise? Just shows how ignorant and irrelevant the comment is...

Any view back along the crowd shows that there is a clear cross section of ages - from 6 to 75 with the average in the 25-30 age group.

the photo''s look impressive

as said the camera man was not in such a great position

same again against sheffield!

you protesters are all entitled to your opinion of course but hearing the vitriol in your voices, directed at Worthy as an individual, makes me feel very sad indeed.

perhaps if anyone with the same views about it only being kids.. go here for the  photos       http://pics-by-gordon.fotopic.net/ 

The age range can be seen and the amount of people to at the protest not on the short walk..

I agree is an insult.. they are the future supporters..

at least it wasn''t  said as on the official site .. tarring the adults on the protest with the same brush as Gary Glitter

[quote user="wayne"]Glad to see 15,500 people have already renewed their season tickets and that it''s just the foolish minority protesting!!

[/quote]

Glad too see that like Tony Pulis,  Billy Davis is getting far more out of JJ than worthy managed!!  HOOF IT TO ERNY!!  HOOF IT TO ERNY!!

CJ Foghorn

Is there any chance of you reducing the size of  (or removing) that ridiculous photo you insist on including with all your posts. I''m getting fed up with have to scoll past your full screen messages!

I just don''t see the point of protesting. What a total waste of time and effort.

I agree Worthy''s time has come but hey lets not unsettle the club anymore.

I still wanna win every saturday.

People need to lay off Delia. I thought her statement was fantastic. I disagree with the comments on Worthy but without her, where is the money going to come from. She and Michael have saved this club.

Show the players on Saturday that you are behind them and cheer them on.

All these protest ideas are pointless, why do we want to harm the club, not singing on the ball city, hankies, boycotts, pathetic if you ask me, and people need to get a grip.

I love this club and am proud to be a fan but the whole protest thing is leaving a bitter taste for everyone.

All those binners will be loving this and wanting more of our fans to protest.

Supporting the club does not mean supporting the management.