Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Brighton (PL/A) *****

why oh why did we not use our subs. Normann was treading water, should have been replaced by Sorensen, Dowell should have been on for Gilmour or Lees- MelouĀ ages ago

Some improvement on the Leeds game in that itā€™s a clean sheet and a point. No stupid goals given away, despite Byramā€™sĀ best efforts. Not a great match to watch for either teams fans tbh.

Any other time a point away from home and a clean sheet would be good regardless of performance, but Christ that was hard to watch or take anything positive from.

Hanley was MoM for me, was immense considering thatĀ was basically attack v defence training 90% of the game.

• Thanks 1

If Smith comes out with some **** like "we defended superbly" rather than "how crap were Brighton in attack" then I might just march down to Carrow Rd next week and smash his office door down and go all Will Smith on his ****.....Ā 

Dare I say I feel we defended alright? I can't think of any positives other than that!

Ā 

Still, unbeaten to Brighton and got a 0-0 twice against them.. Guess that's going straight to dvd

6 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Why do the commentators keep saying that we are taking our time and are entitled to run the clock down? A draw is no good to us.

Kenny lookt more then happy with 1 point when he went off.Ā 

For us to put Dowell on with two minutes of stoppage time to go shows the mentality of the coaching staff.

Now all the cliches of "clean sheet, a point nearer safety, hard fought, not an easy place to come to" can be rolled out.

As has been said, any other time, a point away is almost a win but today it feels just empty of anything positive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

If Smith comes out with some **** like "we defended superbly" rather than "how crap were Brighton in attack" then I might just march down to Carrow Rd next week and smash his office door down and go all Will Smith on his ****.....Ā 

Dealing smack?

It's worrying that we complain we have so many injured players, but who would replace the dross of Gilmour. Normann, Mclean, and maybe PLM?

Sorensen must be thinking wtf?

Happy to never see Normann & Gilmour play play for us again this season

Keep the faith. We can still survive in the Premiership, do not give up hope, all is not lost yet, we just need a bit of luck and all will be well. We have a great team amd great football management behind us. We can still do it, keep the faith and never give up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Dealing smack?

Girly slap before running away shouting some naughty words from a safe distance...Ā 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, beanbag said:

Keep the faith. We can still survive in the Premiership, do not give up hope, all is not lost yet, we just need a bit of luck and all will be well. We have a great team amd great football management behind us. We can still do it, keep the faith and never give up.

You've took a wrong turn and landed on the Norwich forum mate.....Ā 

1 minute ago, beanbag said:

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.and the Titanic was a good boat

A point and a clean sheet are positives but it all sounded a bit ****.

I'm fast losing faith in Smith after generally being supportiveĀ (although I think he needs a chance to make his own team). I don't understand the strategy of playing 4 central midfielders when our entire central midfield is weak. I also don't understand what Sorenson has to do to get a start.Ā 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Girly slap before running away shouting some naughty words from a safe distance...Ā 

KEEP GILMOUR'S NAME OUTTA DA FEKKIN TEEMSHEET, YO!! šŸ˜‰Ā 

• Haha 3

Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

Those who think its Dean Smiths fault, its not its the appalling recruitment.

It's bothĀ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beanbag said:

Beanbag! You need to follow the Doctorā€™s instructions and take your medication as directed, otherwise mad delusions will ensue.

6 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Those who think its Dean Smiths fault, its not its the appalling recruitment.

Recruitment includes recruitment of manager.

17 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

They may just state it was 0-0 and fade to black; it would be the humane thing to do.

OTBC

WE could be on last and call our game 'The Epilogue'.....

14 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Recruitment includes recruitment of manager.

Lets judge him when he has more than one recognised striker to pick from....

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Can we afford to sack this clown and get Daniel back?Ā 

Ā 

It's looking more and more like an awful decision, isn't it? Has Webber made even one good decision over the last calendar year?

• Like 1

ApparentlyĀ Webbo was wearing a half an' halfĀ scarf today, with 'Edmund Hillary' on one half and 'Chris Bonnington' on the other half....

• Haha 1