Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

This is poor

Leicester?! **** me, if we'd won the Premier League in the last 5 or 6 years the way they did, I'd still be smiling about it today. What on earth have they got to feel negative about?!

• Like 3

If you state facts about the team it's going to be perceived as negative - so we should top that list by end of season at this rate!!

Pretty obvious isn’t it? It’s hard to be positive when you’re sat in last place with 17 points and a handful of goals.

Lakey? Are you on twitter? You could probably single handed lay get us down to 20th by the end of the day! 

I'm surprised Arsenal aren't on there as they are a miserable bunch of baskets.Think hundreds of Piers Morgans.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Think hundreds of Piers Morgans.

I can’t think of anything else now!!!

Ffs Hermano. 

I despise that toad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

I'm surprised Arsenal aren't on there as they are a miserable bunch of baskets.Think hundreds of Piers Morgans.

I have a mental image of Gandhi punching Piers Morgan in the face hundreds of times. Will that do?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I have a mental image of Gandhi punching Piers Morgan in the face hundreds of times. Will that do?

If you can make the mental image of Gandhi built like Mike Tyson, then pretty much perfect.😀

• Like 1

Just now, Herman said:

If you can make the mental image of Gandhi built like Mike Tyson, then pretty much perfect.😀

Not really, as that would only need one punch. I prefer plenty of spiteful shots in this case, instead of one pinging leveller. 😉

Or, as we say in Germany, "lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken als Schrecken ohne Ende". (Better an end to the torture than endless torture).

• Haha 1