Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

England v Switzerland

You predict the score, an England scorer and the time of the first goal in the game by either team.

For a correct score you collect five points, with two points for correctly predicting whether Gareth Southgate's men win, lose or draw.

There is also two points for every goal bagged by your selected scorer and two points for picking the 15-minute period of the first goal.

Goal periods 1-15mins, 16-30mins, 31 - HT, 46-60mins, 61-75mins, 76-FT

The winner gets to make the Rays Funds Norwich match final selections for the Burnley game. Kindly donated by @Parma Ham's gone mouldy

A bit of team news here : -

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/england/preview/preview-england-vs-switzerland-prediction-team-news-lineups_481506.html

Good luck all 🍀

6 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

2-1, Foden, 31-HT

But I must confess, I don’t really get what RAYS Funds is or involves so if I’m in any way successful I’ll need an idiots guide 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwearyCanary said:

But I must confess, I don’t really get what RAYS Funds is or involves so if I’m in any way successful I’ll need an idiots guide 

I hope this helps @SwearyCanary

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

If successful you'd be able to Choose Norwich match picks on the weekly thread. You'd have £10 to spread over any number of bets involving the Norwich Match that particular weekend. Winnings go to charity. So for example £1 on Pukki to score or £1 on Norwich to win 2:1. You'd present your selections Friday evening before the match and nutty places the bets.

Keeping the overall weekly Pups/Rays thread simple. Everyone chooses a team to win from any global match over the weekend e.g. Fulham to win and someone picks 6 of those and a £10 bet is placed on it. Winnings goes to charity.

The other part is the Norwich Match Picks as explained above. All selections must be availabe on bet365

People taking part in any week helps.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tears of Italy. 0:1 to Switzerland. Drmic to score. 0-15mins

Edited by KiwiScot

14 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Tears of Italy. 0:1 to Switzerland. Drmic to score. 0-15mins

Unlikely, I don’t think he’s in the squad and hasn’t played for the national team since October 2019.

FOyYDucXwAs0EXH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And here's the team. Thankfuly no Maguire but even so not the strongest England side, then again it is a friendly. Gotta get the new blood to start somewhere. Also no wingers starting and BTEC Cantwell Gallagher getting a start..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

FOyYDucXwAs0EXH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And here's the team. Thankfuly no Maguire but even so not the strongest England side, then again it is a friendly. Gotta get the new blood to start somewhere. Also no wingers starting and BTEC Cantwell Gallagher getting a start..

I'm still at an absolute loss to work out how, with six centre backs in the squad, Tomori hasn't been called up. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Classic England back I see, fooled everyone in the Euros but looks like Englands back

In all honesty, we were pretty ordinary in the Euros in what was a poor tournament…the fact Italy aren’t even going to the World Cup says something. 

• Like 1

How in the f&£k is that handball

hes looking the wrong way when it hits his shoulder?

clown world football 

21 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

How in the f&£k is that handball

hes looking the wrong way when it hits his shoulder?

clown world football 

Unreal WTF. Kick this VAR out of the game. And as you say it clearly hits his shoulder.