Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

37 Years Ago Today.

Before the game anyone remember the giant game of football on the car park ?

After the game you struggled to know which coach was full of which supporters as lots swaped scarves.

’ The Friendly Final ‘

Edited by Well b back

50 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

lol

I didn't read anything about lifting a cup. Thought it was when you beat Bayern.

I'm a Scotland fan. Do I support a club? No. I'm unlucky to have been born in a country where club competition has been rigged by two clubs who feed off hatred, bigotry and stupidity. Alas, following a non Old Club in Scotland is akin to being blind and wanting nothing more than to see the Sun.

I was curious to what you guys thought of Billy Gilmour. And thought that I might fling my opinion I'm from time to time.

I've joined a few forums, some have been friendly, some are just plain crazy, filled with crazies, but I've found this place to be welcoming. 🙂

Better not accuse you of being a Binner as you will have no ides what that is all about.

5 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

lol

I didn't read anything about lifting a cup. Thought it was when you beat Bayern.

I'm a Scotland fan. Do I support a club? No. I'm unlucky to have been born in a country where club competition has been rigged by two clubs who feed off hatred, bigotry and stupidity. Alas, following a non Old Club in Scotland is akin to being blind and wanting nothing more than to see the Sun.

I was curious to what you guys thought of Billy Gilmour. And thought that I might fling my opinion I'm from time to time.

I've joined a few forums, some have been friendly, some are just plain crazy, filled with crazies, but I've found this place to be welcoming. 🙂

Let’s get you signed up officially to be a norwich fan please and thanks 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Clutching at straws a bit but as you found us welcoming - we're looking for a new owner but can't find one rich enough - don't suppose you can give us a couple of hundred million pounds could you?

Feel a bit cheeky asking, but nothing ventured...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

No.

What's a binner?

Ipswich Town fan. As far as I am aware there are 14 breeding pairs of official binners in existence, a breed very rare but often seen clutching at a long bygone era of success. Habitat currently league 1, but thankfully still able to show up and disappoint in person after being driven from their long time stronghold of the lower Midtable region of the championship. 

• Like 1

On 26/03/2022 at 16:31, TheDarkKnight said:

No.

What's a binner?

They wear Blue and talk about rhe past a lot. A bit like retired policemen. Boom boom!!!

• Like 1