Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 33

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

OK Mr Angry!

The Bayern Nord section of the German Oberliga.

Vilzing to win at home against Vatan Spor.

Vilzing recent form is 4-2-0 and 15/4. Having drawn two, they have won their last three with an 11/1 goal difference. Vatan Spor's recent record is 1-1-4 and 7/16.

-

I also like the look of:

Oberliga Mittelrhein - Hurth to beat Wesseling-Urfeld

Oberliga Bremen - Brinkumer to beat Werder Bremen III

Oberliga Niederrhein - Bocholt to beat Dusseldorf West

Spanish Tercera 15 - Subiza to beat Gares

Slovenia SNL. III - Bistrica to beat Podvinci

Czech 4. Liga A section - Prestice to beat Cesky Lev-Union Beroun

Good luck to all!

Final 6 pick will be delayed while I go through Purple Canary's suggestions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Ok, I think I'm there, luckily I took the afternoon off as I was feeling a bit dicky so I've been able to go through every suggestion thoroughly, looking at the past history of each match, how each club has being doing all season and the recent form-even for @PurpleCanary's picks 🤣

They were all very good suggestions but they couldn't all go in-I've gone for 6 Home wins in games where the home team is top or thereabouts and the away team is down near the bottom-this has given us a selection of some short and mid range odds.

My pick is Exeter home and to be honest I'm a bit worried about this-2nd v 22nd shouldn't be anywhere near odds of 3/4 so that's the one I'm most worried about!

EXETER HOME-League 2                                                                                              3/4

WREXHAM HOME-National League                                                                           1/12

EMMEN HOME-Netherlands Eerste                                                                           1/2

GATESHEAD HOME-National League North                                                             1/4

HAYES & YEADING HOME-Southern Premier League South                                 1/2

DJK VILZING HOME-Germany Oberliga Bayern North                                            1/10

Anyway, sending this before I change my mind. Fingers crossed, and hope everyone going to a non-league match this weekend has a great day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Ok, I think I'm there, luckily I took the afternoon off as I was feeling a bit dicky so I've been able to go through every suggestion thoroughly, looking at the past history of each match, how each club has being doing all season and the recent form-even for @PurpleCanary's picks 🤣

They were all very good suggestions but they couldn't all go in-I've gone for 6 Home wins in games where the home team is top or thereabouts and the away team is down near the bottom-this has given us a selection of some short and mid range odds.

My pick is Exeter home and to be honest I'm a bit worried about this-2nd v 22nd shouldn't be anywhere near odds of 3/4 so that's the one I'm most worried about!

EXETER HOME-League 2                                                                                              3/4

WREXHAM HOME-National League                                                                           1/12

EMMEN HOME-Netherlands Eerste                                                                           1/2

GATESHEAD HOME-National League North                                                             1/4

HAYES & YEADING HOME-Southern Premier League South                                 1/2

DJK VILZING HOME-Germany Oberliga Bayern North                                            1/10

Anyway, sending this before I change my mind. Fingers crossed, and hope everyone going to a non-league match this weekend has a great day.

Thanks for these Mr Angry, I love them! I really think we're nailed on to add to the pot this weekend. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £58.65. Here are the details...

DJK Vilzing

1/10

14:00 Sat

Exeter *EP*

3/4

15:00 Sat

Wrexham

1/12

Gateshead

1/4

Hayes & Yeading

1/2

Emmen *EP*

1/2

15:45 Sun

So we have five tomorrow afternoon then the last one in Holland on Sunday afternoon. The games marked *EP* are the ones that will be classed as a win if our team takes a two goal lead at anytime.

Good luck Simon and all you PUPs 🤞🍀💪

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Mr Angry..apologies for lateness though I was - thoroughly appropriately - gorging myself on my Penne all’arrabbiata… 🍝 ..which is soooooo buono…🤗🥰🍝 

Think that a trip to Austria could be good for:

St Polten W vs Altenmarkt W - home win 🏆 

Parma 

Morning all and Good Luck Mr Angry.

MMMK - GERMANY 🇩🇪 v Israel 🇮🇱 HOME WIN

MM - SPAIN 🇪🇸 v Albania 🇦🇱 HOME WIN

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Early days but Vilzing are 2-0 ahead.

Yeah, just seen that-good pick 🏆

5 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Now 2-1 😬

Oh dear, 2-2. I was worried about this one too, as Wrexham haven't beaten Dover at home in 5 attempts 😵

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Exeter 1-1 now. 

Got 3 games "live" on Bet365, every time I go to check on a game, a goal goes in for the opposition 😒 

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Got 3 games "live" on Bet365, every time I go to check on a game, a goal goes in for the opposition 😒 

Although just checked again and Exeter now 2-1 up 

• Like 1

Exeter winning at Halftime, Wrexham & Gateshead drawing and Hayes losing 0-1 😡

Edited by Mr Angry

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So Vilzing won 6-0

Second half PUPpower will sort the others 💪💪💪💪

Extra PUPpower needed, Dover have come from 2-0 down to lead 3-2, they've scored with all their shots on target 😳

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Extra PUPpower needed, Dover have come from 2-0 down to lead 3-2, they've scored with all their shots on target 😳

4-2 😡😡😡

Just now, Mr Angry said:

4-2! All PUPpower to Wrexham 💪💪💪

Dover now 5-2 up-this is mad-they've only won 1 game all season, that was at home, I think they are already relegated!

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Crazy! 5-3 now. PUPpower for 6-5 💪💪💪💪💪💪

5-4 !!!