I dont post on here often, but i have now decided to add my vote for worthy to go. I am sad that i have to say this, and while i think worthington is still worthy, and has a bright future ahead of him, i feel that he seems to have upset too many players. Mcviegh and Huckerby included. Also, the sell of jim brennan, a player i always rated as a left back, midfield without giving him a chance to perform was stupid.

Thank you for the good times Worthy, you took us to levels that we wouldnt have dreamed off when you took over, but it is time for you to go.

By the way, dont boo the players or worthington! They are all trying their best for the club and im sure worthy knows that he is very close to the axe... If by some miracle, Worthy hands on to the job and gets us into the premiership not this season but the next, then ill be the first to eat my words, and for some reason not that suprised, but it IS time for him to go!

Thats exactly how I feel Cheekyg,  I don''t hate the guy and I am fully respectful of all that has been achieved under his reign, but I think that his time has come.  A good example of this is my mate, who (until Saturday) ran a very successful local amateur side, results haven''t been great recently and whilst he watched his team get stuffed 8-0 (unheard of for his sides), he realised he could no longer motivate them properly, he noticed arguing and sniping between his team mates that before, never happened.  So with heavy heart, he resigned his position.  I know its an amateur team, but the comparisons and symptons seem to strike a resemblance.

PS. He had been manager for 9 years, and had achieved 7 promotions in that time, moving up 2 leagues.