nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 32

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Great weekend last week. Diesel Doris secured our biggest win of the season with £104.86 and 18/21 86% winning PUPs gave her great ammunition.

This week @GMF is selecting the final six results. GMF is having another good season with 14/20 (70%) winning picks and is in profit by £2.26. He also has three previous wins when picking the final six so I think we are in safe hands again this week. Let’s help him to a fourth personal win with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

No Norwich game this weekend so we can concentrate on helping GMF.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for April. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six

02/04/22 @Mandie Moos Mear Kat

09/04/22 @Crabbycanary3

16/04/22 @Kathy

23/04/22 @Indy

30/04/22 @KiwiScot

Norwich Match Picks

02/04/22 @Mandie Moo

09/04/22 @Leedscanary

16/04/22 @Parma Ham's gone mouldy

23/04/22 @Mr Apples

30/04/22 @ZLF

Just a heads up that this season will last for 41 weeks because the final Norwich game is on 22nd May. But if people agree I think we should finish the leagues on week 40 and just cover the Norwich game on that last weekend. Please let me know your thoughts.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to GMF. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary the thread is yours.......🙃........

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to GMF and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Germany and a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Union Berlin;.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

I decided to start posting again after a couple of months away and feel I ought to contribute again here, having missed the last two weeks. Hope that is ok.

A friend has been watching Halifax this season and never misses a home game. He has told me good things.

They play against Torquay this weekend and I note that with two games in hand on second place they have a chance of automatic promotion. Decent odds too for a team that is top of the form home table recently. So, Halifax at home is my pick.

Good luck to GMF and all PUPs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

I decided to start posting again after a couple of months away and feel I ought to contribute again here, having missed the last two weeks. Hope that is ok.

A friend has been watching Halifax this season and never misses a home game. He has told me good things.

They play against Torquay this weekend and I note that with two games in hand on second place they have a chance of automatic promotion. Decent odds too for a team that is top of the form home table recently. So, Halifax at home is my pick.

Good luck to GMF and all PUPs.

Awesome!

So glad you're back👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

I agree @nutty nigel that we should finish at week 40

This week my money is on Sheffield Utd to beat Barnsley - good luck to all the pups 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Diane said:

I agree @nutty nigel that we should finish at week 40

This week my money is on Sheffield Utd to beat Barnsley - good luck to all the pups 

I agree, especially given that the 2022-23 season starts early, because of the World Cup in the winter.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind introduction @nutty nigel together with all wishes of good luck so far. Fingers crossed for a fourth win this weekend and please keep all those suggested picks coming.  I’ll be back late on Friday evening with my final suggestions.

OTBC 

• Thanks 1

Good Evening Pups.

Nutty I'm good for that week. I'm not bothered if there is a Week 40 or 41 tbh, but it does seem like we are turning up for the Norwich game that week so if there is a six I'll shout the tenner. Else we all get a bit of a rest.

Now for my dodgy picks and this weeks come with a KOREAN LEAGUE warning! They don't score many goals in this league.

An away win for JEJU UNITED against SEOUL - They just beat the champs last week however given that Jeonbuk have imploded this season maybe that's not so impressive. This week though Seoul who are winless in 4 have just announced 11 players testing postivie for Covid.  Ripe for the taking.

That said if this game gets postponed my backup pick is Kilmarnock to win at home

• Thanks 1

Morning PUPs.

Bulgaria for me.

Tsarsko v Ludogorets away win.

I'm OK for the 16th Nutty and 40 games is cool

Good luck Gary.

• Thanks 1

Hi Nutty, ok for the date and with the 40.

This week off to Bundesliga II with SCHALKE 04 VS. HANNOVER 96 (home win).

Best of luck everyone! 🏆

Apples

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

1655801610_dspicsept21.thumb.jpg.b866fd86cf76699624a77373ffe380dc.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Great weekend last week. Diesel Doris secured our biggest win of the season with £104.86 and 18/21 86% winning PUPs gave her great ammunition.

1256109948_Signaturetotals-13march22.jpg.adef8ab6c91892de972abc9e0554e0dd.jpg

This week @GMF is selecting the final six results. GMF is having another good season with 14/20 (70%) winning picks and is in profit by £2.26. He also has three previous wins when picking the final six so I think we are in safe hands again this week. Let’s help him to a fourth personal win with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

No Norwich game this weekend so we can concentrate on helping GMF.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for April. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six

02/04/22 @Mandie Moos Mear Kat

09/04/22 @Crabbycanary3

16/04/22 @Kathy

23/04/22 @Indy

30/04/22 @KiwiScot

Norwich Match Picks

02/04/22 @Mandie Moo

09/04/22 @Leedscanary

16/04/22 @Parma Ham's gone mouldy

23/04/22 @Mr Apples

30/04/22 @ZLF

Just a heads up that this season will last for 41 weeks because the final Norwich game is on 22nd May. But if people agree I think we should finish the leagues on week 40 and just cover the Norwich game on that last weekend. Please let me know your thoughts.

@nutty nigel - many thanks, as ever, for considering me to choose the Norwich Match Picks.

I'm afraid that the week prior to the 9th I'm travelling around the North Coast 500 in the Highlands of Scotland in a motorhome so won't have the signal required to give the Picks the thought and attention they deserve.

Unless either @Parma Ham's gone mouldy, @Mr Apples or @ZLF would like to swap with my date - could you please consider someone else? Sorry Eddie

I'll be back with a pick for Gary later

LeedsCanary

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

I'm afraid that the week prior to the 9th I'm travelling around the North Coast 500 in the Highlands of Scotland in a motorhome so won't have the signal required to give the Picks the thought and attention they deserve

Weirdly, I'll be travelling dahn sarf from Scotland that week too, so will give you wave as we pass each other!

Unfortunately I'll not be able to do that week, but that will mostly be due to flitting around and cloudy "pub-related" judgement. 🤣

Apples

Hi Nutty, I’m good for the 23rd, if it’s ok with you I’ll add £10 and do the Saturday then Sunday pick 6.

Jablonec v Victoria Plzen - away win……

Good luck to all….💚💛

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1

Hello again.

@nutty nigel - forgot to say earlier that 40 weeks is plenty - I'm sure we can have extra fun with the World Cup next season too.

@Diesel Doris - awesome result last week - sorry I missed the opportunity to help x

@Mr Apples - will give you a wave!

Phew after all that, @GMF - good luck this week mate.

Have the effects of the sanctions kicked in yet? Are the players nervy about their massive paychecks being honoured? Can they do it on a cold, wet evening in the North East? Will the coach travel disrupt them? Can Chris Wilder inspire his team?

At 5/1 it looks a good bet to me - MIDDLESBROUGH v Chelsea - HOME WIN - Magic of the Cup!

Good luck everyone

LeedsCanary

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Atletico Madrid away win is my pick this week. 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

8 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

@nutty nigel - many thanks, as ever, for considering me to choose the Norwich Match Picks.

I'm afraid that the week prior to the 9th I'm travelling around the North Coast 500 in the Highlands of Scotland in a motorhome so won't have the signal required to give the Picks the thought and attention they deserve.

Unless either @Parma Ham's gone mouldy, @Mr Apples or @ZLF would like to swap with my date - could you please consider someone else? Sorry Eddie

I'll be back with a pick for Gary later

LeedsCanary

I’ll swap with you of course 🤗 🦮 

Parma 

• Thanks 1

My pick this week is Aston Villa v Arsenal in the Premier League, DRAW at 12/5.

Good luck to GMF and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

The East Group of the Croatian 3. HNL.

Vukovar to win at home against Slovanac Bukovlje.

Vukovar, with an 8-2-0 and 28/4 home record, still need points to hang onto the one automatic promotion place. Slovanac Bukovlje have a 1-1-8 and 5/28 away record. The odds are around 1/8.

Good luck to all!