Sign in to follow this  
vos

Season Ticket Use

Just renewed my ticket for the Regency Upper at the over 75 price of £327. Bearing in mind I am getting on a bit, I did ask the cashier if on occasions I was not feeling very lively,  could I merely hand the ticket to my grandson for his use without further formality as he is only 14 and the under 18 season ticket price is £101.50. My hearing is not brilliant but I am sure her response was "you will have to call to upgrade it". Knowing that most contributors on this site speak plain simple Norfolk - can they give me the correct answer ?? In common with many others I thought the service at the London Street outlet was not that impressive. One assistant just stood at a till and  seemed to be handing out some sort of leaflet and another clearly needed some further training. Thanks in anticipation.

9 minutes ago, vos said:

Just renewed my ticket for the Regency Upper at the over 75 price of £327. Bearing in mind I am getting on a bit, I did ask the cashier if on occasions I was not feeling very lively,  could I merely hand the ticket to my grandson for his use without further formality as he is only 14 and the under 18 season ticket price is £101.50. My hearing is not brilliant but I am sure her response was "you will have to call to upgrade it". Knowing that most contributors on this site speak plain simple Norfolk - can they give me the correct answer ?? In common with many others I thought the service at the London Street outlet was not that impressive. One assistant just stood at a till and  seemed to be handing out some sort of leaflet and another clearly needed some further training. Thanks in anticipation.

I'm pretty sure both pensioner tickets and kids tickets flash orange on the machine, so they wouldn't know without looking at the ticket if it was a child or OAP ticket. My boy goes on my old man's ticket often and it's never been queried. He's 9.

2 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

I'm pretty sure both pensioner tickets and kids tickets flash orange on the machine, so they wouldn't know without looking at the ticket if it was a child or OAP ticket. My boy goes on my old man's ticket often and it's never been queried. He's 9.

Thanks. That was my unofficial thoughts !!

If you get a jobsworth on the turnstile go to another

Job done

• Like 2