Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Not interfering with play🤬

How many on here agree with the decision to allow that Leeds goal.

Absolutely outrageous decision in my mind. Not interfering with play was the come back from VAR. 

Ridiculous, the reason the CB’s were running back towards their own goal was because BAMFORD was in a dangerous attacking position and was looking to get in behind. Can’t remember the CB who headed the ball out but that’s another debate in its own.

VAR and these incompetent refs are sadly, slowly killing the beautiful game.

'Look yes he was offside but was not interfering with play so the goal stands'

Honestly could not bealive my ears, still rather confused to say the least

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

As soon as we get out of this corrupt, nonsensical league the better, I would check the betting patterns of the officials if I had my way 

If Rowe's shot against the bar had gone in, Pukki was in an offside position although not obstructing the goalkeeper and not  involved in the play in any way.

I bet VAR would have found that he was interfering, though.

Don't get me wrong, we deserved to lose. But the total randomness of VAR decisions sickens. VAR was supposed to bring science into football. Chaos theory, perhaps.

Have a look at the law and decide. I don’t think he did anything that would trigger the offside decision. Less easy to understand is the decision to reverse the penalty for the challenge on Rashica.

20FB62DF-0316-48E1-B63B-0BE6EC7A6AA1.jpeg

I just think it’s obvious. The Leeds defender has played a ball to Patrick Bamford, it was quite clear that he was the intended recipient of the pass. To add to this Bamford actively runs toward the Norwich goal forcing the Norwich defender to have to run back and complete a header under pressure. This is clearly attempting to play a ball.

it’s just a terrible decision and one that they should not be getting wrong. The rest of the VAR decisions today are subjective but this was as clear as day. 

Apparently “things will even themselves out”…. well after the Villa - Sheff Utd goalline decision computer messed up in 2020, allowing Prince William FC to stay up, I refuse to believe that rubbish.

Edited by KernowCanary