Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop14

Dean Smith

35 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He will be bullet proof once his wife is appointed to  the board this week

Kevlar Stu.....

3 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

The appointment of Smith has been an absolute complete waste of time.

We may as well have just kept Farke and go down that way.

Instead we have paid off millions to Farke and his staff to still be just as sh*t and lose the clubs identity and culture whilst we're at it. 

The sacking of Farke, rightly or wrongly, was an indication that we wanted to stay in this league. Unfortunately the squad Webber has assembled is beyond chronic, led by a manager who couldn't believe his luck when the NCFC gig became available and is no better than what we had before.

All headed up by an owner self wallowing in her own importance. An absolute sh1tshow of a season.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Apologies I didn’t scroll endlessly through the forum to check if there were any similar threads before posting.

Blame Cambridge for starting about 10 threads a day. 

I think Smith deserves an opportunity to put together a side with at least a few of his own signings.

Now we're relegated though I do think we will miss Farke a lot more than some have made out to be the case.

• Like 1

Said every when he didn’t want to let Krul go up for the kick with 96 minutes on the clock.

48 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He will be bullet proof once his wife is appointed to  the board this week

Joke... Yet people think we are well run and an example to others... 

Dean Smith had me underwhelmed right from the start but i must admit to now being completely underwhelmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I think Smith deserves an opportunity to put together a side with at least a few of his own signings.

Now we're relegated though I do think we will miss Farke a lot more than some have made out to be the case.

You may be right but will they be “his” signings or will they be more Webber misfits and gambles?

58 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

I hope we part ways with Smith and Shakespeare at the end of the season. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that we have a good manager at the helm, let alone one able to get us back up next season.
Strange starting XIs, poor substitutions, hasn’t been able to inspire any confidence or belief in the squad, and an unidentifiable/non-existent set of tactics and style of play… 

We need a complete overhaul at the end of the season, and I truly believe we need to say goodbye to Smith, the coaching staff, Stuart Webber, Neil Adams, and a fair few of the playing staff as well. I’d be getting rid of McLean, Rupp, Lees-Melou, Zimmermann, Dowell, Placheta, if not more. All middling, Championship-at-best players without time on their side (with the exception of Dowell and Placheta who are just nowhere near good enough).

I though the "plan" was to get stronger every year? 

6 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Joke... Yet people think we are well run and an example to others... 

Unfortunately it is not a joke Kenny. Pretty much an open secret Zoe Ward will be joining Smith x2 , Jones, Foulger and Philips as a fully fledged addition to the boardroom.

Edited by TIL 1010

I didn't want Smith at all, then I kind of wanted him because he wasn't Lampard. Probably a clever bit of fan management on the part of Webber.

Now I'm starting to hate Smith because he is not only no better than Farke at getting points or organising a defence, but he has destroyed the style of football we used to play (with a lot of help from Webber's recruitment).

Webber’s old sought is not liked at the club and never has been stories that come out of the club about her being very arrogant are very true

I didn’t agree with letting Daniel go - but letting Dean go would be making things worse. He needs some time, at present how we play is dictated by the players at his disposal. Hopefully he has some input into the summer recruitment, and last summers who stay gain some confidence.

Tough supporting the team at the moment, but let’s hope they can dig out a result somewhere.    

45 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Webber’s old sought is not liked at the club and never has been stories that come out of the club about her being very arrogant are very true

Ah well if this is true, it makes two very arrogant people.

• The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance. " ...
  • "Arrogance is trying to convince others you're more than who they know you are."