Jump to content
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (PL/A) *****

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

F*uck off back to your bin and shut the lid. 

getting all frustrated are we - take it all out of me its fine-  i can take it with a smile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hogesar said:

 

Yep.

We've given away too many good chances. But they've not taken them.

Their first goal is offside. Its not a debate. Its a fact. Our pen is a pen. Or at least, the ref doesn't make a clear and obvious error and Ayling if he doesn't slide and miss the ball its definitely a chance to get a shot away.

And thats ignoring the fact Ayling probably shouldn't be on the pitch.

And the obvious pen in the first half James on Raschica. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

getting all frustrated are we - take it all out of me its fine-  i can take it with a smile 

I said shut the lid - I can still hear you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

 

Yep.

We've given away too many good chances. But they've not taken them.

Their first goal is offside. Its not a debate. Its a fact. Our pen is a pen. Or at least, the ref doesn't make a clear and obvious error and Ayling if he doesn't slide and miss the ball its definitely a chance to get a shot away.

And thats ignoring the fact Ayling probably shouldn't be on the pitch.

Was going to say Ayling shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway. Ref's been atrocious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"Billy Gilmous is going to be coming on for..." *turns the game off*

 

Edit - Glad I didn't really turn it off. Glutton for punishment worked for once.

Edited by All the Germans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Helsinki canary said:

Whats point of bringing that little flee gilmour on?

Another appearance Brings his loan fee down another couple of quid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I don't think that's a pen tbh. 

Amazing that we are still in this though.

Think we will get one more chance to sneak a point, not that it will really matter in the grand scheme of things.

OTBC

But there was no clear error from the ref. In real time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Super Kenny!! Always did like him 😉😂😂😂

HAHAHAHAHAHAH come on the kenny haters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

But there was no clear error from the ref. In real time.

Exactly, there was **** all contact between Gibson and Toney last week but Gibson was a ****ing idiot to slide in how he did and give the ref a decision and Toney a chance to dive. No difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Super Kenny!! Always did like him 😉😂😂😂

ALWAYS SAID HE WAS INDISPENSABLE !!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...