chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (PL/A) *****

2 minutes ago, repman said:

A complete rebuild feels like an understatement, of the starting XI today I'd only be happy with Aarons and Rashica starting, if the 2 of them are still here next season.

Just Rashica for me, to be brutally honest.

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

He's a football manager not a magician.

Jesus managed to make wine out of water...I think if he tired the same with us, he'd end up with a massive bucket of p1ss.

OTBC

Never mind the happy clappers will all speak of the ref not that we been outplayed today by a terrible team, Keep on clapping and cheering

RAshicas best of a bad bunch but has done nothing to enhjance his value above £10m paid

Is it harder to take for us older fans? One remembers always being in with a chance v the big boys, and often winning, and never being defeatist. It’s quite hard to adjust to the new normal. 

• Like 1

Just now, baldy09 said:

Never mind the happy clappers will all speak of the ref not that we been outplayed today by a terrible team, Keep on clapping and cheering

Are you happy with that goal standing?  And no cards at all for a rash of heavy challenges in the first ten minutes?  If you are then I doubt you are a football fan let alone a Norwich one.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Just Rashica for me, to be brutally honest.

I would only keep the tea and pie guys

Once again Webbers abject failure to assemble a competent midfield and the coach’s stubborn refusal to play Sorensen being shown up. The massive gap in our midfield is so exasperating. 

2 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

OK thanks. I wasn't sure what to do.

Just now, corbs said:

Is it harder to take for us older fans? One remembers always being in with a chance v the big boys, and often winning, and never being defeatist. It’s quite hard to adjust to the new normal. 

This was a much better way to put across the point I tried to make earlier. I have the same anticipation going to a match in the Champs now that I used to have in Division 1 30+ years ago. It's now too clinical and over analysed, hyped up beyond all recognition.

3 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

We will and do, even if a pen

• Haha 1

I think this is one where VAR won't overturn refs decision. If he hadn't given it, they wouldn't give it but they shouldn't stop it.

Edit. Nevermind.

Edited by All the Germans