chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (PL/A) *****

3 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Hanley is a big miss.

Our best player this season

Sad that it’s our worst season in top flight history and our best player by a mile has been Hanley! Shows just how poor the rest have been!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

How many beers have you had? His aerial prowess is to lose more headers than he wins. He's crap. Total, total crap.

He wins more than any of our other midfielders and by quite a margin, according to the stats.

I get Norwich fans always need a player to lay into and it has to be one that's actually playing but making things up is just poor form.

If we start next season with Wavy McWaver as first choice midfield then I might just go ape****. 

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

He wins more than any of our other midfielders and by quite a margin, according to the stats.

I get Norwich fans always need a player to lay into and it has to be one that's actually playing but making things up is just poor form.

I think it’s borne of frustration as Sorensen has never really been given the same chance as McLean and a few of us don’t rate McLean doesn’t make hi a scapegoat he’s ****e as our position shows! He’s certainly not alone in that category this year! I never rated Andy Hughes either even though he worked his socks off!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I think it’s borne of frustration as Sorensen has never really been given the same chance as McLean and a few of us don’t rate him, I never rated Andy Hughes either even though he worked his socks off!

Well adults should be able to place their frustration in the right direction though. Mclean never fails to give everything and if he's not good enough for some then fair enough, but in which case these posters should be laying into Farke, Reimer, Shakey and Smith for picking him, not for Mclean for daring to...play for our club when he's picked?

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

If we start next season with Wavy McWaver as first choice midfield then I might just go ape****. 

Yeah i'd hate to have one of our main constants in a record title winning season playing in midfield for us.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Sad that it’s our worst season in top flight history and our best player by a mile has been Hanley! Shows just how poor the rest have been!

Yep, spot on.

However, he is (in my humble opinion) an excellent player for us and it's rare he has a poor game. Just need a few others to up their game and bring something to the party.

Apparently he has covid but without any symptoms

Just now, hogesar said:

Well adults should be able to place their frustration in the right direction though. Mclean never fails to give everything and if he's not good enough for some then fair enough, but in which case these posters should be laying into Farke, Reimer, Shakey and Smith for picking him, not for Mclean for daring to...play for our club when he's picked?

Yeah i'd hate to have one of our main constants in a record title winning season playing in midfield for us.

Is he your brother or something? đŸ˜‰

Just now, East Rider said:

Yep, spot on.

However, he is (in my humble opinion) an excellent player for us and it's rare he has a poor game. Just need a few others to up their game and bring something to the party.

Apparently he has covid but without any symptoms

I have been critical of Hanley but this season he’s been one bright note in a poor old return. Player of the season.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Put it in the box!

Bizarre choice wasn't it? Free kick in a decent position and it ends up back with our keeper.

2 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

McLean has pointed a total of 6 times so farđŸ˜‰

It's a shame OPTA dont do a stat for pointing, Kenny would be right up there!

• Haha 1