First Wazzock

Will We Win Another Game This Season?

No despite what all these players keep saying stating that we can still get out of this - even Houdini could not get out of this - it’s just claptrap to keep the fans on board - I know the players are not gonna say to fans we think we are going down in which case don’t say nothing at all

Well if we can start tomorrow then we can then think about the next game.

We generally do well at Leeds so I really am hoping for a win tomorrow. Need to score first though.

53 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well if we can start tomorrow then we can then think about the next game.

We generally do well at Leeds so I really am hoping for a win tomorrow. Need to score first though.

Yes, it's one game at a time - but we do need that win tomorrow. We have to if we want to stay up. Five wins and three draws gives us 35 point total which could be enough to keep us up - and it has to start tomorrow!  A win or at least a draw helps, but lose and we are just too far behind 17th place.

2 hours ago, raunds canary said:

We will win all 10. U heard it hear first!

That is very Normal For Northamptonshire!🤓

There'll never be a better time this season than Sunday, Leeds are a mess at the moment and City should start favourites.

18 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

There'll never be a better time this season than Sunday, Leeds are a mess at the moment and City should start favourites.

Really?

BB9C1DE8-6DEB-4414-895B-6AA75D399992.jpeg

Unlikley to get another win. Unlikley to even get a draw. Damage limitation how reducing how badly we lose each remaining game now

On 11/03/2022 at 20:01, alex_ncfc said:

Burnley at home, that's it.

I was sad about the late, late winner for Leeds after you clawed it back but I think Burnley are going to be much tougher to beat than them. 

We'll win again,
Don't know when
Don't know where
But I know we'll win again, some sunny day.....

• Haha 1

On 12/03/2022 at 10:41, lake district canary said:

Yes, it's one game at a time - but we do need that win tomorrow. We have to if we want to stay up. Five wins and three draws gives us 35 point total which could be enough to keep us up - and it has to start tomorrow!  A win or at least a draw helps, but lose and we are just too far behind 17th place.

You saw it here first! Lakey has finally admitted defeat!!!