LDC blind faith is most ridiculous.  Game tonight will not be a diversion for the Chelsea millionaires.  Give it a month when their multi million salaries are in jeopardy, due to Chelsea funds being unavailable.  Limited funds to be earned will be insufficient to pay the mighty wage bill. 

Such a shame repossesions to be a reality. 

• Like 1

I think the Chelski millionaires will be unsettled.  Not sure if their personal injury insurance policies are invalidated or not - force majeure clauses may be used, which could mean those millionaires may not want to risk the consequence of a Hanley mistimed tackle. I think trepidation of that is more likely from them than a"**** it, let's show 'em" type response.

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

We beat Man City at CR two years ago with a depleted team and people gave us no hope that day - so we can beat Chelsea tonight.

Believe it. It can be done.

It can be done, you are absolutely right.

Unlikely but possible.

That's why we had to sack Farke, because he wouldn't have believed that we can, he'd have been defeated before the first whistle.

Smith will give it a go, odds are probably 15/1 in favour of Chelsea in the real world, but Smith will have a go and with the rub of the green and a bit of luck we might do it.

And if we do, that does keep the dream alive, even if still on life support and fading quickly.

I expect Chelsea to come out with a bit of bite about them tonight unfortunately I can really see us getting bettered. 

After the Southampton & Brentford results/performances, I would be wary of this game. I don't think it'll be 7 again; I'm going for 1-4 after a fairly reasonable first half performance but very much second best, again. We are a very good Championship team playing in the Premier League.

Of course it can be done but we are in dreadful form at the moment and zero confidence . If Chelsea score first heads will drop fast.

If we better 0.7 we will have come forward leaps and bounds since the humiliation earlier in the season.

Well, like Saturday there will be no leaving early for me tonight, regardless of what the score is.....I can then without disruption pick up the disgruntled discarded footy programmes and hand 'em out to the less fortunate as I make my way homeward.....

Hey, it's the way I roll..... 

I agree with LDC insofar that the fans need to be on it from the first whistle because an early Chelsea goal could see all belief disappear. Conversely, an early goal for us would get the place rocking.

I will be going tonight though, I’m not telling fans how they should support whilst being hundreds of miles away.

• Like 1

Always good to be told how to behave in the ground by someone who can't be bothered to go themselves.

I wouldn't hold too much hope of endearing support after so many flounced off out the ground early on Saturday. What a pathetic show that was.

I'm expecting quite a few empty seats tonight.

Right, pub time.

Laters.

Edited by Capt. Pants

With all else that is going on for Chelsea plus no Gilmour and a lot to prove there won't be a better time to put them to the sword.

Do it for England, Do it for Norfolk and do it for Ukraine.