Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

We've won 4 league games this season...

And Billy Gilmour only played in 1 of them.

Was injured for Everton and Watford, and stayed on the bench for Farke's win at Brentford.

Not a pretty statistic is it?

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

But but but he wins man of the match awards for scotland and is better than Kante or something

And guess who did play a full 90 against Brentford, Watford and Everton..... Lees-Melou! 

Lees-Melou has started 75% of our wins this season, Gilmour has started in 25% of our wins this season.

• Like 2

Think it’s one of those situations where the sample size is too small to draw any meaningful conclusions… for example McLean played in pretty much 75% of our wins also

5 minutes ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Think it’s one of those situations where the sample size is too small to draw any meaningful conclusions

Quite possibly, but Gilmour isn't allowed to play Thursday - so lets hope Lees-Melou adds a bit more fuel to the fire! 

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Quite possibly, but Gilmour isn't allowed to play Thursday - so lets hope Lees-Melou adds a bit more fuel to the fire! 

Unfortunately, by the time chelsea finish with us it will be more of the scorched earth variety, not a simple fire!

7 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

And guess who did play a full 90 against Brentford, Watford and Everton..... Lees-Melou! 

Lees-Melou has started 75% of our wins this season, Gilmour has started in 25% of our wins this season.

Even smaller sample size, but Sorensen started for two of those wins (Watford and Everton) despite only starting four times in total in the league this season. (Villa and Palace being the other two games.)

I'll have one eye watching Gilmore on Thursday night and if he so much as smirks if Chelski score he'll hear me 'Tut'.....Boy will he hear me 'Tut'......

Catching Up with Chameleons: camouflage, chameleon, eye, structure,  survival, tail, tongue, tongue | Glogster EDU - Interactive multimedia  posters

5 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

Even smaller sample size, but Sorensen started for two of those wins (Watford and Everton) despite only starting four times in total in the league this season. (Villa and Palace being the other two games.)

He went off after 20mins against Watford. Can’t exactly credit him for that game.

13 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lees-Melou is so much better. Drives me insane how he isn't starting ahead of the Scottish fraud.

Can't u all give it a rest for a while and leave him alone . The manager picks him . The whole squad is not good enough for the premier League. 

Could be some interesting banter with the Chelsea fans on Thursday. If they give it the "there's only one Billy Gilmour", Billy might not like to hear the response!

Patience is wearing thin. 

11 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

Can't u all give it a rest for a while and leave him alone . The manager picks him . The whole squad is not good enough for the premier League. 

So why is the manager picking him? I think that's what we're quite incredulous about at the moment.

On 07/03/2022 at 15:19, TeemuVanBasten said:

Is that Scottish Fraud 1 or Scottish Fraud 2?

Gilmour, I'm fine with McLean. He is a decent body to have running around in the midfield.