TeemuVanBasten

Should Webber Out Chants Start? (Poll)

Should Webber Out Chants Start? (Poll)  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Should Webber Out Chants Start? (Poll)

• Yes
    • No

Quite a few calls for Webber to leave the club now, but personally I don't think fans are serious until they are at the point that they are prepared to chant for it. Its like the English version of the white hankerchiefs of Madrid.

So, would you be prepared to chant Webber Out at games? Yes or no.

I’m still trying to work out your age. This is exceedingly childish. Maybe you could write ‘Webber is a ****’ on the toilet door first and then progress to trying to start a chant. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, hertfordyellow said:

I’m still trying to work out your age. This is exceedingly childish. Maybe you could write ‘Webber is a ****’ on the toilet door first and then progress to trying to start a chant. 

Now now - he has a very good job, and donates to the foodbank he will have you know. 

• Haha 3

He could have done better last Summer, but we all know the restraints he has to work within.

Director of Football* of the paupers of the league.

It can't be easy.

*Correction, 'Sporting Director.' Whatever the difference is.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Quite a few calls for Webber to leave the club now, but personally I don't think fans are serious until they are at the point that they are prepared to chant for it. Its like the English version of the white hankerchiefs of Madrid.

So, would you be prepared to chant Webber Out at games? Yes or no.

The only way to get positive change is to boycott matches on mass. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

Coming from somebody who has spent the past 3 days trying to pressure people into having cash bets with you over silly scenarios.

I bet a bag of chips and a shiny Norwich sticker that my dad would beat your dad in a fight! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mullet said:

The only way to get positive change is to boycott matches on mass. 

But as most tickets are already bought and paid for each week, there are only 1500 casual tickets, the impact on gate receipts would be minimal?

Season ticket renewals might send a message but I've only seen one poster on here threaten not to renew.

I’ve voted no as I’m worried about what we get in , chosen by delia and co would be no better .

It’s plain for us all to see we don’t have the money to complete. We need to fix that then work out how to manage that money accordingly.

im not saying we need a Russian billionaire..ahem, but something in between if that makes sense.

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Coming from somebody who has spent the past 3 days trying to pressure people into having cash bets with you over silly scenarios.

I bet a bag of chips and a shiny Norwich sticker that my dad would beat your dad in a fight! 

Yeah how childish of me to encourage charitable donations and to support a board member who is organising it. This board is full of hot air, nice to see a charity get the benefit of such pointless prattle

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

Yeah how childish of me to encourage charitable donations and to support a board member who is organising it. This board is full of hot air, nice to see a charity get the benefit of such pointless prattle

Completely out of order to pressure people that you don't know in the real world into making cash bets, in the midst of a gambling epidemic and cost of living crisis when you don't know whether they have a history with gambling or whether they are struggling with heating and eating right now, how about you donate your own money to charity and stop trying to coerce people into handing over theirs. I have my own 'pledges', including £25 when Sargent scores with his left foot. You don't need other people to commit cash to benefit charity, you could just donate your own. Chugger! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

The club will make that decision as and when they think its necessary.You are right it doesn't need this sort of childish antics although I am sure there will be some who think its right and clever to do so.Just like the middle aged man who thought it was funny to keep shouting 'offside' at every opportunity yesterday;humorous the first time but tedious and annoying the 4th,5th and 6th time.

• Like 1

I think chanting for our Sporting Director to leave during a football match would be a depressing realisation of what football is becoming,  or already is at this level, as well as incredibly cringe.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Completely out of order to pressure people that you don't know in the real world into making cash bets, in the midst of a gambling epidemic and cost of living crisis when you don't know whether they have a history with gambling or whether they are struggling with heating and eating right now, how about you donate your own money to charity and stop trying to coerce people into handing over theirs. I have my own 'pledges', including £25 when Sargent scores with his left foot. You don't need other people to commit cash to benefit charity, you could just donate your own. Chugger! 

So you are now considerate of others? Champion of the misrepresented? You hero. Of course your behaviour on this board leads me to believe you don’t believe a word of it and don’t care a jot, it’s just another avenue for you to argue from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hertfordyellow said:

So you are now considerate of others? Champion of the misrepresented? You hero. Of course your behaviour on this board leads me to believe you don’t believe a word of it and don’t care a jot, it’s just another avenue for you to argue from.

Tvb isn't wrong in this case though, you've tried it with myself this morning for not thinking the same way as you. All while not knowing myself or my personal situation. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Tvb isn't wrong in this case though, you've tried it with myself this morning for not thinking the same way as you. All while not knowing myself or my personal situation. 

I don’t really care whether you reply or not. Or pledge or not. Others have jovially reacted to such offers. If you think suggesting a charity could benefit from such outlandishly negative posts is too much pressure then I would suggest posting on a public football forum is not healthy for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

He could have done better last Summer, but we all know the restraints he has to work within.

Director of Football* of the paupers of the league.

It can't be easy.

*Correction, 'Sporting Director.' Whatever the difference is.

This is the point for me, I don’t think he needs to go but he needs own the decisions he’s made, show humility and do a proper post mortem of this season.

Some of the decisions made may benefit us next season and beyond (Sargent and Tzolis) but I don’t think there was anywhere near enough joined up thought about the planning for this season personally.

Next season needs to be a successful one, but it also need to be a better springboard for the following season. We can’t keep trying to climb the chasm of quality between Championship and PL an inch at a time and while almost all our signings are gambles, we need to try more ones like Rashica with better odds on a short term success.

We need a spine in close season.

A viable Pukki understudy / replacement / rotation
A whole new midfield 
1 - 2 Centre Backs 

Offload - Gibson, McClean, 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

Shut up chugs, you are worse than Jehovah's Witnesses you lot.

16 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yep, its so out of order and completely out of touch with what is going on in the world right now, needs to check his privilege.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

I don’t really care whether you reply or not. Or pledge or not. Others have jovially reacted to such offers. If you think suggesting a charity could benefit from such outlandishly negative posts is too much pressure then I would suggest posting on a public football forum is not healthy for you.

I felt no pressure what so ever, that however does not take away the attempt.

As tvb said any of us could be someone who struggles and who does see that as pressure and could well feel that they've been called out to pledge. 

As it happens I'm not so felt no pressure, but also I have my own personal issues at the minute which dictates that my money is best served at home right now 👍

• Thanks 1

What or who comes in if he goes? Anyone got a clue?

We're going to the Championship - that league he's already got us out of twice, as Champions, the last time with a record points total.

The time for him to move on is once he's done it again.

47 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh come on. Lets not make a mountain out of a molehill. For years on here I've had the negative lot try and do bets with me about how bad we may or may not be. There's no pressure. Its literally a football forum. I suggest if you can't cope with someone typing about a potential bet for charity based on a silly comment then you would be much better off not posting on here at all. I've certainly had to deal with a lot worse on here 😅

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

Now you are trying to decide who should or should not be posting on a football forum? 

I say all are welcome, the more the merrier, the more diverse the range of people and range of views the better, and this poll is 51% vs 48% right now, very balanced. 

Just a shame there are a few people like you who want to try and dictate what the terms of engagement should be, trying to set your own rules so you can live in a little echo chamber with people that are all identical to you.

I bet you love to pat yourself on the back about how inclusive, diverse and progressive your football club are under Delia's stewardship, whilst failing to consider whether there people you are trying to shame or coerce into placing cash bets are from a different cultural background to you, some of them may be prohibited from gambling for religious purposes, but of course possibilities like that would never cross your closed mind would they. 

I'd like to think that somebody who doesn't like gambling for whatever reason would still be welcome here, in fact it saddens me that there are people like you who feel observant Muslims, Jews and Christians, and gambling addicts in recovery or problem gamblers would have it implied that they aren't welcome by bigots like you! We are all Norwich City fans aren't we? 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Oh come on. Lets not make a mountain out of a molehill. For years on here I've had the negative lot try and do bets with me about how bad we may or may not be. There's no pressure. Its literally a football forum. I suggest if you can't cope with someone typing about a potential bet for charity based on a silly comment then you would be much better off not posting on here at all. I've certainly had to deal with a lot worse on here 😅

I accepted Corky's offer of a bet before, but if somebody clearly just doesn't fancy it or politely declines, you should leave it there. Same with alcohol, cigarettes and lines of coke. Fine to offer, wrong to push. In my opinion. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

No.

1. We are far healthier as a club now than the day he arrived.

2. When he leaves - like Farke - you'll see that nothing will get better ... you can keep scapegoating individual people all you like but that's not where the handbrake is.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yep, its so out of order and completely out of touch with what is going on in the world right now, needs to check his privilege.

Accuses me of not knowing other peoples situation, then says I’m from a privileged background without knowing my situation. Classic Teemu.