Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

How long on season ticket waiting list?

This season I've had a seat in front and next to us where casual fans have brought myself included for my son. Ideally I'd like to purchase one of these as a season ticket next season so we don't have to move.

How long did you spend on a ticket waiting list before being offered one? 

I suspect if we struggle over the next few games and survival looks unlikely the waiting list will dissipate and reduce quicker than a Russian oligarchs assets in the west.

We purchased our first two a number of years ago when the club had just been relegated, and there had been a waiting list prior to that.

Upon relegation you'll get an opportunity but probably not for a specific seat you're looking for. They tend to get snapped up quickly even in the championship 

I’ve been on the waiting list since Feb ‘21 when I was told I was 1550. Phoned ticket office this week to be told I was now 1050 and since the waiting list has been reopened there is 2000+. They said around 1000+ each June don’t renew for whatever reason so hoping to get one then. With another relegation that number could increase but hoping we can show some fight in the remaining games starting with today.