For the future

What’s the score for Saturday match this weekend?

I’m going for a lose as we not play 90 minutes of good football that’s why we draw or lose we have not done any better then we did when Daniel Farke was manager.

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'We have not done any better than we did when Fake was manager'

I mean statisticly we have but don't let that get in the way

Oh the irony. 

Edited by Greavsy

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Oh the irony. 

Its not irony, its me being aware that I often make false and misleading statements so therefore I am aware when something is wrong and am using my own past as an effort to try and help those who may make the same mistakes that I do

Read your post again, what you actually typed (rather than using the quote function!) or what you thought you typed. 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Haha 1

3-2 win

or rather, a drab 0-1 loss. but i'll keep hoping for a win, with some very decent football played. Byram and Rowe to start though.

2 hours ago, OTBC06 said:

3-2 win

Well Johnny Marr 🎸🎸 agrees with you at least (Lawro's predictions this week, Lawro says 1-1).

The last chance saloon for us, Brentford have sold all their tickets (full allocation) so the atmosphere should be fine. Anything other than a win spells the end, I’ve got 2.2 stuck in my head. 

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Well Johnny Marr 🎸🎸 agrees with you at least (Lawro's predictions this week, Lawro says 1-1).

Please, please, please let us get what we want.

• Like 2

Very confident 3-1 . Is our game of the season - fans need to be behind the team from the first kick . 

• Like 3

Our record in relegation six pointers over the years is not great, plus these games tend to be draws so 1-1 for me.

Which will effectively end our season.

We have to score first though.

12 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Our record in relegation six pointers over the years is not great, plus these games tend to be draws so 1-1 for me.

Which will effectively end our season.

We have to score first though.

We've done well in these games under Smith, though. Wins vs Everton and Watford, draw with Newcastle, no defeats. That's the straw I'm clutching at, anyway 

I saw Johnny Marr’s predicton, but then saw Lawro’s and heaven knows I’m miserable now…though then what difference does it make? At least supporting NCFC there is a light that never goes out….

• Haha 1

3-1 . Pukki. Rowe and Sargent. 

Eriksen scores for Brentford and is given a Standing Ovation at full time from all supporters.

• Like 1

DF will be thinking "I started something I just couldn't finish" while I hope the team doesn't Panic tomorrow. Well I Wonder if Shakespeare's Sister will be at the game?

Edited by Mr Angry
Squeezed in another song title

I am in Norwich from Canada going to get to watch Norwich again, as I try to do when I come for a visit.

last game I watched at carrow road was against Leicester we won 1-0 and it was the last game of that season because of lockdown 2020 Hopefully we can win this one I predict 3-1 city 

Come on you yellows

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

DF will be thinking "I started something I just couldn't finish" while I hope the team doesn't Panic tomorrow. Well I Wonder if Shakespeare's Sister will be at the game?

I know it’s over (fantastic song) if we drop points tomorrow. 

12 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I saw Johnny Marr’s predicton, but then saw Lawro’s and heaven knows I’m miserable now…though then what difference does it make? At least supporting NCFC there is a light that never goes out….

Branston take a, Branston take a bow 😉

Edited by Spillay
  • Like 1

1:1 but if we're really lucky maybe 2:1. Rowe needs to start, I think if He starts his Flair could liven up a (potentially) Miserable Crowd.

• Like 1

This has got a draw written all over it and with that the end of any fleeting hopes of survival as cannot see us getting anything at Leeds with our players putting in another lame performance with Leeds buoyed and the crowd going mental