Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy_Fitch

Lee Dixon

11 minutes ago, City 101 said:

They say we are crap because we are , hardly got a premiership level player in the entire squad , and question marks over a lot of them a league lower . Blame the owners they have turned this club into a national laughing stock .

Disagree. The only national laughing stock will be you when your club are stuck in League One for the umpteenth season in a row.

7 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Also a huge surprise that Diaz (£40m) and Jota (£41m) were occasionally slightly too quick for Byram (£750k) and Zimmermann (Free) while Konate (£54m) and Allison (£67m) managed to only let us score one, by Lucas Rupp (£1m).

54 million for Konate?!?!?!?!?! 

12 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Neural fans all nod in unison. 

Not sure who Neural FC are but fans of real teams can be spotted by the fact that they don’t rush to slag off their own team and call them “$hite” when they are losing to an opponent with vastly better resources than they are.

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Also a huge surprise that Diaz (£40m) and Jota (£41m) were occasionally slightly too quick for Byram (£750k) and Zimmermann (Free) while Konate (£54m) and Allison (£67m) managed to only let us score one, by Lucas Rupp (£1m).

Norwich  City  I'm afraid.  Like it or lump it. It won't change anytime soon .Reality is sometimes hard to accept unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

54 million for Konate?!?!?!?!?! 

My mistake, only £36m, with an additional potential £5m in add ons. (That £18m difference would but us our two record signings....🙂

4 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

My mistake, only £36m, with an additional potential £5m in add ons. (That £18m difference would but us our two record signings....🙂

Far better value at 41 million... 

41 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Not sure who Neural FC are but fans of real teams can be spotted by the fact that they don’t rush to slag off their own team and call them “$hite” when they are losing to an opponent vastly better resources than they are.

In general and based on our last 2 seasons at this level (obviously including this one) it’s horrible, embarrassing at times but it’s a fact. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

In general and based on our last 2 seasons at this level (obviously including this one) it’s horrible, embarrassing at times but it’s a fact. 

It is not a fact we are $hite.

$hite is League 1 or lower.
$hite is losing every game.

$hite is being uncompetitive, having no team spirit and fight, not making the best of what you have, not having supporters who fill the ground, travel hundreds of miles and make a noise all game (I had to turn the sound off as Lee Dixon annoyed me so much, but he did admiringly point out that our fans had sung all game).

$hite is 1p5wich’s last few seasons. We are *way* above $hite.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

It is not a fact we are $hite.

$hite is League 1 or lower.
$hite is losing every game.

$hite is being uncompetitive, having no team spirit and fight, not making the best of what you have, not having supporters who fill the ground, travel hundreds of miles and make a noise all game (I had to turn the sound off as Lee Dixon annoyed me so much, but he did admiringly point out that our fans had sung all game).

$hite is 1p5wich’s last few seasons. We are *way* above $hite.

At this level we ain’t good are we, come up as champions and look down before winter. 

Ah Lee Dixon, who has never managed or coached at any level as far as I'm aware? Decent enough player in his day, but I wouldn't be too troubled by any of his ramblings.

During the Euros in 2016 he was paired with Slaven Bilic as a pundit and the difference in their analysis, understanding and communicating of the game was quite something. Maybe stick to running a restaurant Lee.

If Norch are on the tele it's sound off and Radio Norfolk for me, bootfiul.

Edited by Segura
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I had to turn the sound off as Lee Dixon annoyed me so much, but he did admiringly point out that our fans had sung all game).

If you turned the sound off then how do you know he said that?.... 😏

14 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

If you turned the sound off then how do you know he said that?.... 😏

All right Sherlock! 

I was recording the game and rewound it to watch our goal again. 

12 hours ago, Ian said:

Actually sounded disappointed when Rupp scored a good goal. Highly irritating pair of lazy commentators on ITV tonight.

Yeah, the disappointment when we scored was so evident in his voice it made it that much better 😅

• Like 2

Talking of commentators.......well, frontmen anyway, I see that Mark Chapman is favourite to replace Jeff Snelling on Sky. Seriously. Mr "Manchunited" himself. Won't be watching that anymore then.

"The problem with me always voting with my feet is that most places are so useless I'm running out of others to walk to." - Jeremy Clarkson.

Don't think he's any different to most Norwich fans on here..... tired of watching a Norwich team completely out of their league who run around for the first 15 minutes of most games, look competitive then stop getting in opponents faces, start chasing shadows, losing possession, powder puff in tackles and quite sadly getting the runaround.... its not a proper competititve game of football... its like most sides know when they get ahead they can take the foot off the pedal, revert to training ground football knowing they have more gears.   

He's probably fed up knowing that we're unlikely to compete. 

No idea how our players feel, they look shot!    It's like mentally, this is taking one massive toll on them.  

Wokeism arrived ahead of time at Norwich City the day Smith took over and there has been a steady and deliberate dumbing down ever since. No more are we a club representing the city and wider county.... we are a plaything. Delia Smith's plaything.

Quite frankly the embarrassing fan base have got the club they deserve

Dixon can ay what he likes about us, that is his privilege. But the constant fawning over Curtis Jones was so wearisome. And then he didn't give him MOTM because he wasn't still on the pitch???

While I fully agree it was painful on the ears how they slobbered over Curtis Jones, he did look like the best player on the pitch during the first half imo. And without checking, wasn't he taken off at half-time due to a supposed injury? Unlikely to award MOTM for a single half of play.

46 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

While I fully agree it was painful on the ears how they slobbered over Curtis Jones, he did look like the best player on the pitch during the first half imo. And without checking, wasn't he taken off at half-time due to a supposed injury? Unlikely to award MOTM for a single half of play.

It wouldn't be usual of course but the game was won by halftime so his contribution was immense. I just didn't want to keep hearing it every time he touched the ball.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

The comments about Curtis Jones makes me wonder how Gilmour's period at Norwich will be referred to next season at Chelsea (if he plays)

'Ill-fated?'

‘Character-forming’. The number of times he’s taken the entire burden of his poor team mates on his shoulders, and driven his team to victory, will put him in good stead. 

• Like 1

On 02/03/2022 at 22:21, Ian said:

Well, look at the recent comments on this thread. You have Norwich fans who dislike their own club so much that they agree with this sort of lazy punditry.

Hardly surprising they get away with it if even our own fans don't call it out.

If you look at the thread, that’s true. I would question whether most of those contributors are Norwich fans. Real Norwich fans would presumably be at the match rather than watching a ****e commentary team on tv.

12 hours ago, astro said:

‘Character-forming’. The number of times he’s taken the entire burden of his poor team mates on his shoulders, and driven his team to victory, will put him in good stead. 

Even sometimes when he wasn’t actually playing according to MOTM!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Wokeism arrived ahead of time at Norwich City the day Smith took over and there has been a steady and deliberate dumbing down ever since. No more are we a club representing the city and wider county.... we are a plaything. Delia Smith's plaything.

Quite frankly the embarrassing fan base have got the club they deserve

Your lot are midtable in League One. Pipe the f*ck down

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Edited by Robert N. LiM
Thought better of it
  • Like 1

Whilst we were OK I felt Liverpool were playing well below the level they are capable of. Fact is they didn’t need to keep theit foot on the accelerator to beat us.

On 04/03/2022 at 10:48, hogesar said:

Silly boy.

Open your eyes.