Do you care about tonights match?

Do you care about tonights match?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about tonights match?

• Yes
    • No
    • I always pick the third choice as I like to be different

I'm going so definitely yes. 

But it would be even if I wasnt, I always care about our results and want my team to do well

What's not to care when we play one of the big boys of world football in one of the most esteemed competitions that there is?

It was a bad draw because it probably tolls the death knell on  any hopes we might have had of progressing further in the cup. 

It was a good draw because it should prove lucrative for the club, it gives our "little" club that bit more exposure from television locally and beyond (being Liverpool) and because the possibility of an upset will lift spirits deflated by being brought back down to earth by Brighton.

A few legs in need of game time might benefit too.

We should lose, but as Stephen Fry said last night, "It's the cup, who knows?"

Edited by BroadstairsR

Hard to work up any enthusiasm for games against top 6 then again 3 of them are already out so a win for us would be great. Good luck also to Cameron Jerome and Luton. 

Dont get involved to much tonight has we are going to be humiliated on tv tonight, 

Yes I care about this game just not as much as I care about the Brentford game on saturday along with the fact that we've already played this lot 3 times this season so the novelty isn't really there. I will be watching but not expecting much so I can't be disappointed 😁

Edited by robertociNCFC

I love the FA Cup......Those who are blase or nonchalant about the FA Cup, will be absolutely tripping over themselves to get tickets if we get to the semi-finals or the Final.....You betcha.....

• Like 2

We've picked a stronger team than I thought we would. Obviously the defence is decimated but there's a case for saying that's our best midfield.

NORWICH (4-3-3): Krul, Byram, Gibson, Zimmermann, Giannoulis, Normann, Lees-Melou, Rupp, Rashica, Placheta, Pukki. Subs: Gunn (GK), Gilmour, Dowell, Tzolis, Sorensen, McLean, Sargent, Tomkinson, Rowe.

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Madness to be playing Pukki and Rashica in this...should have left them at home

I take your point but the top sides generally put out their best line ups even when many of them play two big games a week. In our case it seems we have just as many injuries in training as we do in the actual matches.

Not really. Unless we became an established PL team I will always prefer to see us go out the cup fairly early, unless the game is against much lower level opposition as to me the league is far more important to us and so was very pleased to see Normann, Rashica, and Pukki come off

6 hours ago, essex canary said:

Hard to work up any enthusiasm for games against top 6 then again 3 of them are already out so a win for us would be great. Good luck also to Cameron Jerome and Luton. 

Certainly gave Chelsea more of a game than we did