Will be moved to between the Brentford & Leeds games if either team progresses past the next round of the FA Cup.

Liv V Nor

Luton V Chel

C'mon you Hatters! 😀 A long punt from Jed Steer and a flick on from Cam Jam to Snoddy to round the keeper and side foot into the net.

24 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Must admit I cant recall a fixture being brought forward due to a postponment instead of being put back?!

I think it's because of their European involvement leaving few free midweeks, plus the Carabao Cup final and Club World Championship already causing postponements, they might run out of spare midweeks for Chelsea if they don't use this one.

Of course we can't be having 2 winnable games in a row, I'm glad the Premier league have seen sense and made sure we have no chance of going on any kind of little run..... 😏

• Like 1

It is quite difficult supporting this club in the premiership. More than half the home games are not 3pm on a Saturday, We lose about 80% of them and then when you watch the away games its exactly the same if not worse. For someone that works in retail the absolute pain in the **** to have to switch shifts or get to the game in time is verging on pointless. A 7.30pm kickoff on a Thursday is a total nightmare for me (and lots of people) to get to, let alone mustering the enthusiasm to watch us lose to Chelsea. 

I can't be the only person feeling like this?!

8 hours ago, andrew norwichcity said:

It is quite difficult supporting this club in the premiership. More than half the home games are not 3pm on a Saturday, We lose about 80% of them and then when you watch the away games its exactly the same if not worse. For someone that works in retail the absolute pain in the **** to have to switch shifts or get to the game in time is verging on pointless. A 7.30pm kickoff on a Thursday is a total nightmare for me (and lots of people) to get to, let alone mustering the enthusiasm to watch us lose to Chelsea. 

I can't be the only person feeling like this?!

You aren't and as someone who also has to contend with travelling up by train which has frequent bus replacement services at weekends and that no later train back than 2200 which means you have to leave early during evening games then it is quite difficult to get along - particularly when you no the pattern of how things go in the majority of out PL games. Add the nonsense of VAR into the equation then Murder She Wrote starts to look a viable alternative.... 

29 minutes ago, Canary73 said:

You aren't and as someone who also has to contend with travelling up by train which has frequent bus replacement services at weekends and that no later train back than 2200 which means you have to leave early during evening games then it is quite difficult to get along - particularly when you no the pattern of how things go in the majority of out PL games. Add the nonsense of VAR into the equation then Murder She Wrote starts to look a viable alternative.... 

Why do you have to leave early from evening games when the last train is 2200, the station is only about 10 minutes walk away?

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Why do you have to leave early from evening games when the last train is 2200, the station is only about 10 minutes walk away?

Because that is nowhere near enough time to get out of the stadium, through the crowds and to the station. If you assume there is additional time then you cant chance waiting to the whistle. Trains are rarely held back for issues related to the match so if there is additional time.

On 28/02/2022 at 16:45, Canary73 said:

Because that is nowhere near enough time to get out of the stadium, through the crowds and to the station. If you assume there is additional time then you cant chance waiting to the whistle. Trains are rarely held back for issues related to the match so if there is additional time.

The kick off next week is 7:30 - plenty of time to get to the station. The trains should never be held back, certainly not that late at night.

On 27/02/2022 at 12:26, A Load of Squit said:

Will be moved to between the Brentford & Leeds games if either team progresses past the next round of the FA Cup.

Liv V Nor

Luton V Chel

C'mon you Hatters! 😀 A long punt from Jed Steer and a flick on from Cam Jam to Snoddy to round the keeper and side foot into the net.

Certainly put up a better show than our crowd against Liverpool reserves

I’m so annoyed they’ve moved this game with barely any notice! I’ve already got two events booked on that night and, even if I miss the match, I won’t be able to get to both activities on time now with the amount of traffic. Very frustrating!