Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Today’s games

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Oh god, I'm not going to have to hope again, am I?

Newcastle deciding to become Barcalona the second they fell into the relegation scrap with us is sadly just the kinda awful luck I'm having to accept..

11 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Watching the United game, not sure how they're not battering Watford by 3 or 4 yet. 

But that has been ManUre recently - all over the opposition in first half but fail to take chances, then fudge a draw or a close 1-0 in the end.

The United game was weird, I have never seen a more one sided match, yet United were hampered by having Ronaldo up front, it was like being down your local park an an ex pro turns up aged 60 and thinks he's still got it but is just embarrassing himself. 

32 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

And Morecambe score

I'll have you know those down the road scraped a point against Morecambe in the end.

Those posters on here who have the backbone of a chocolate eclair were crying last week at the prospect of them lot beating us next season. I've not stopped laughing. 😅

Yep, Burnley & Watford picking up points where Norwich aren't.
Leeds & Brentford seem to be in free-fall but they're already effectively 7 & 8 points ahead of us and even then, that would still mean 18th place if we caught them.
Really can't see this working out for Norwich.... again.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just wish we could grind out a point away against a seemingly better team.

Well if you're talking about Watford, to do the equivalent we just need a United to miss several open and glorious chances against us, like they have them!

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'll have you know those down the road scraped a point against Morecambe in the end.

Those posters on here who have the backbone of a chocolate eclair were crying last week at the prospect of them lot beating us next season. I've not stopped laughing. 😅

Makes you laugh doesn't it,  not even sure how we actually play them anyway next season, unless we get double relegated as a punishment for being that bad 😁, because sure as hell them lot have zero chance of promotion. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just wish we could grind out a point away against a seemingly better team.

Got a 0-0 against Wolves !

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Makes you laugh doesn't it,  not even sure how we actually play them anyway next season, unless we get double relegated as a punishment for being that bad 😁, because sure as hell them lot have zero chance of promotion. 

Think you're doing them a huge disservice.

Only in the past week they've held two giants of English football in Cheltenham and Morecambe to draws

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Think you're doing them a huge disservice.

Only in the past week they've held two giants of English football in Cheltenham and Morecambe to draws

My apologies 😒

43 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Brentford and Leeds in free fall....we still have a chance but I'd suggest we must win our next 2 games against these 2

...Man Utd letting us down ...once again

United aren't letting us down it isn't their job to get results for us, we let ourselves down with crap recruitment and poor performances like lastnight. 

Imagine us going to Man Utd and getting a draw. Would just never happen.

It'd be the day Ronaldo returned to his best and put 4 or 5 past us.

We are down. We have been down for months. Time to accept it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

That was home 

My bad.
I didn't acknowledge the caveat of "away".

Referees saw a way out of making that decision and took it

spineless, corrupt referees

Can’t wait to get out of this league

I'm sure the VAR room has a list of PL teams based on wealth and influence and they just check a teams place on that list to decide on their decisions.

All VAR has done is give the EPL the opportunity to ensure the wealthiest clubs get the decisions in their favour.