Disco Dales Jockstrap

***Official Unofficial Match Thread***

We are outnumbered in midfield. Walker Peters is not being chased by Sargent. So Kenny or Billy leave the middle to cover and that leaves a massive hole with a spare midfield player to make choices who he passes to.

Take Sargent off. Put Rupp on and let Rashica support Teemu.

We never do anything different or imaginative. Its by the numbers and damn the torpedoes.

3 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Wtf are you talking about 😂 What's "look at me look at me" about stating facts? 

And it's now another half of being atrocious so far 👍🏻

What fact??? You said anyone that thinks we’re staying up needs their head checked (or something like that, I can’t be bothered to look at that rubbish again). I stated this was one half of football and we’ve played well this calendar year and indeed have looked like a team that can stay up.

I believe your post was attention seeking nonsense.

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

What fact??? You said anyone that thinks we’re staying up needs their head checked (or something like that, I can’t be bothered to look at that rubbish again). I stated this was one half of football and we’ve played well this calendar year and indeed have looked like a team that can stay up.

Attention seeking? Looking like we can stay up? Hahaha. Are you high? 

I stated it was embarrassing - fact. It still has continued to be embarrassing. I don't give a f*** if we "play well" and "make an effort" against teams like Liverpool and Man City because we just get d*cked anyway. It would be nice if we could put the same effort in tonight.

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Maybe its frustration that a team that was in it for an hour against Liverpool has now come out and are a long way 2nd best against a journeyman Saints.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I thinks he’s at the match. 

Gone to Ukraine to buck them up a bit.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

There doesn't seem to be much on the bench, either. When Placheta is one of the better options, it's reminiscent of a desperate 3am lap of the dancefloor just before chucking out time.

Why did I read that as a desperate 3am lap dance?

Partridge Cloud | would you like me to lap dance for you?

OTBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of those games when we can't do anything basic. The sheer numbers of balls spanged into touch off a knee, or a ball tapped to the opposition when a simple pass is on. 

A very hard watch when we've played better against better. 

• Like 1

Just now, Banjoman said:

One of those games when we can't do anything basic. The sheer numbers of balls spanged into touch off a knee, or a ball tapped to the opposition when a simple pass is on. 

A very hard watch when we've played better against better. 

Can't even hoof it straight any more.

5 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

To be fair, he's right 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Maybe its frustration that a team that was in it for an hour against Liverpool has now come out and are a long way 2nd best against a journeyman Saints.

I get the frustration, I’ve been very critical of tonight’s performance, but there’s no need to just make up the rest of this years performances 

I'll be sensible for a minute. It's football. There's one goal in it. Anything could happen including a goal for us. We've kept Soton at bay and there is no reason we can't carry on doing that. The first 70 minutes means nothing to what could happen next...I reckon we have a point here...Gilmour through ball to Kenny and a 25 harder...cue delirious scenes of Club Cabbage scarves thrown on the pitch...

Stranger things have happened. Maybe.

On the other hand, I bet Saints fans will be sure that they will lose it.