canarydan23

England v Spain

This thread is confusing. It was stated tickets weren’t available on NCFC website but that’s where I bought mine. However they haven’t arrived in time and can’t get hold of the ticket office (as per usual, unacceptable on a match day no matter what match it is).

As it’s an FA match will my tickets be waiting in the ticket office? Is it closed today? How do I get in the stadium?

Any help much appreciated

11 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Probably the most enjoyable 0-0 I've watched.

They need a band at Norwich games. 

Oh no we don’t 

• Haha 1

Was an enjoyable watch despite the weather. England created some decent chances and Hemp went very close. Felt they tired in the second half and weren’t pressing as well. But a good performance against a very decent Spanish side who like to dominate possession. England restricted them to few chances though and the defence has been solid under Wiegman.

Also, I can’t believe I’m going to say it but I thought the drumming was very effective and would be decent addition to a NCFC crowd. All too often Carrow Rd is quiet, particularly when the team needs the support, and as shown today, the drumming gets the crowd involved, raises the volume and therefore must give the team a lift.

8 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Also, I can’t believe I’m going to say it but I thought the drumming was very effective and would be decent addition to a NCFC crowd. All too often Carrow Rd is quiet, particularly when the team needs the support, and as shown today, the drumming gets the crowd involved, raises the volume and therefore must give the team a lift.

Or maybe if the tickets were a bit cheaper, more people would have gone and created a better atmosphere. 

Was embarrassed at the TV pics with the ground being 1/2 empty. It's a small ground by EPL standards too. 

And it's a no to the drum from me. 

9 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Was an enjoyable watch despite the weather. England created some decent chances and Hemp went very close. Felt they tired in the second half and weren’t pressing as well. But a good performance against a very decent Spanish side who like to dominate possession. England restricted them to few chances though and the defence has been solid under Wiegman.

Then I hope the drummer sits right behind you. 

I was at the away game at Brentford and the drummer boy, cause clearly it's only ever going to be a boy, just killed any song that was started. 

39 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Or maybe if the tickets were a bit cheaper, more people would have gone and created a better atmosphere. 

Was embarrassed at the TV pics with the ground being 1/2 empty. It's a small ground by EPL standards too. 

Carrow Rd is virtually full every home game - that makes little difference to the atmosphere. 

40 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Then I hope the drummer sits right behind you. 

I was at the away game at Brentford and the drummer boy, cause clearly it's only ever going to be a boy, just killed any song that was started. 

How kind.

It was the band that got any song started. And because there are virtually no songs started at Carrow Rd these days, and more because the crowd goes more and more silent when the team actually needs them, I believe there’s a difference to be made

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

What's embarrassing about it? Nearly 15,000 fans for a non important tournament is mighty impressive. About 8,000 turned up at Middlesbrough for the Canada match.

• Thanks 1

Was a good game I thought. Both sides had chances to win.

The band were annoying. Although they got most of the chants going. I wouldn't want them at norwich games. There are only so many times you can hear sweet Caroline sung by 10000 kids without wanting to punch someone!

The ticketing was a farce tho. Got there to find someone in our seats. As did many others. Possibly a whole block of the lower Barclay. Looks like they'd somehow double booked it. We were quickly moved to where the away fans sit which was actually a much better view and much drier!

The band were the regular England band who are always at Wembley.

Definitely mess up with tickets and we ended up sitting anywhere in South Stand.  I think the FA

dealt with ticket sales.

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

What's embarrassing about it? Nearly 15,000 fans for a non important tournament is mighty impressive. About 8,000 turned up at Middlesbrough for the Canada match.

I have been to wembley previously when the match hasn't sold out, or been anywhere near that, but the seat allocation has been such that the stadium looks full on the TV. IE fill the seats opposite the TV camera if you aren't going to price it attractively to sell out.