chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man City(PL) ****

Just now, Jambomo said:

One of many managers who do 🤣

McLean. Yeah its because he's a busy player and appears to do more than he actually is.  Just an average player IMO. 

52 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It’s a tough balance, the ball is more likely to stay forward if Idah is playing but Pukki is more likely to be the one who can put away a chance. I guess as Idah is injured there’s no choice today anyway.

Oh I gotcha, missed the lineup. Yea I suppose, pukki probably fits a counter game with his agility in any event. Not taking anything away from Rowe due to his age and lack of league playing time, but Rowe is no where near the current quality of Pukki and Idah so yea Pukki is obvious choice for this game.

• Like 1

Sargent should have gone off with the others, he’s been well off pace unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Man City so good with the ball. Different class.

Champions League club with players in their starting line up who's fee would probably be enough to buy our club. One has to keep it all in perspective. We do, sometimes catch these teams out, but in the grand scheme of things, that is a rare occurrence. 

1 minute ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Man City so good with the ball. Different class.

It's their movement off the ball which is different class to any other team in this League. Intelligent use of space, that no one else can match. We are guilty of ball watching and not reacting to their movement

Heads are dropping. That isn't good. If you want to be EPL players you have to work hard. Getting a goal against these would be heartening. Lift your heads up.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And this is Man City's B team and clearly only playing in 2nd gear.

I can't see a smiley emoji, so I presume you are serious?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And this is Man City's B team and clearly only playing in 2nd gear.

What? They have plenty of first teamers in there. I think they're only missing Jesus from their squad, otherwise a good half a dozen first teamers in there at least. 

Seriously you have been well off this evening, just chill.

Why the need to hate on us so much?

Edited by chicken

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

This has been like watching a cup tie with a League One or Two club playing a Premier League side. Gulf in class is immense

To be fair, Man City and Liverpool do this to mid-table sides. That's what £60m+ players and a matchday squad worth hundreds of millions, rather than tens, gets you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

He's gone. Not even tracking back enough now.

You could see this after 20min, Smith and Shakey really messed this up 

• Like 1

Just now, chicken said:

To be fair, Man City and Liverpool do this to mid-table sides. That's what £60m+ players and a matchday squad worth hundreds of millions, rather than tens, gets you. 

Man City do this to other Champions Leagues sides. They are one of the best teams out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

What? They have plenty of first teamers in there. I think they're only missing Jesus from their squad, otherwise a good half a dozen first teamers in there at least. 

Seriously you have been well off this evening, just chill.

Why the need to hate on us so much?

Don't hate on us, hate Man City, oil money, saudis and everything the Prem represents making me bitter.