Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

Kurt Zouma is a ****

What makes it worse is his family relasing a statement saying 'it was just a one off, isolated incident.. '

Given they filmed it and were laughing about it something tells me its not 

**** should be banned for life from owning animals. 

Worth pointing out that Randolph was exposed for beating his misses too a short while back, seems West Ham have some proper idiots playing for them

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

What a pathetic c*nt. My tolerance and faith in the human race currently at an all time low...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Should be prosecuted. Police not going to investigate....but why not?  Cannot understand the lack of action here.

Sadly not a surprise. Police don't bother for many things but serious crimes nowdays (Not that I'm not saying animal abuse isnt serious) but end of the day if the police could never even be bothered to send one officer out the time I was burgled and only sent one officer for a short ten minute interview to a friend of mine who was robbed at knifepoint  I don't really have much faith in the police right now

• Like 2

How hard is it to not be a absolute ****er?

It's disturbing that it was recorded and the other people in the room were laughing... Apparently the uploader is his brother, who put it on social media. Kind of implies it is normalised behaviour in that house.

At a bare minimum, that cat needs to be taken away. Very disappointed the police aren't investigating, attacking an animal is a crime.

Edited by HertsCanary93

Life has an idiot problem. He should be aware that you don't f**k with cats, Netflix even released a documentary to prove it (which is good, if disturbing).

On a serious note. If he can do that to a cat, he's probably not too bothered about doing that to his wife, kid, girlfriend, guy in a pub. A well recorded link between animal cruelty and psychopathy.

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sadly not a surprise. Police don't bother for many things but serious crimes nowdays (Not that I'm not saying animal abuse isnt serious) but end of the day if the police could never even be bothered to send one officer out the time I was burgled and only sent one officer for a short ten minute interview to a friend of mine who was robbed at knifepoint  I don't really have much faith in the police right now

Guess it's down to the RSPCA to prosecute then.......

I'm not a pet person, really don't understand why anyone would want an animal roaming round their home, however that doesn't detract from the fact that this utterly disgusting. 

It beggars belief also that he was filming it, was he so monumentally stupid that he didn't think it'd get out there?? 

Absolute cretin. 

The trouble is we have created a society where some (sometimes very thick) people who happen to be athletic and can kick a ball around are paid ludicrous sums of money, treated like royalty and put on a pedestal. Is it any wonder some believe their own hype and some be one arrogant so and sos.

I really wish we could go back to a day when footballers (and indeed other sports stars) were paid a wage comparable to and treated like others who are of the same level in their equally or more worthwhile fields. Sadly that ship has sailed. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

How hard is it to not be a absolute ****er?

It's disturbing that it was recorded and the other people in the room were laughing... Apparently the uploader is his brother, who put it on social media. Kind of implies it is normalised behaviour in that house.

At a bare minimum, that cat needs to be taken away. Very disappointed the police aren't investigating, attacking an animal is a crime.

There is a kid getting involved in it at the end of the clip isn’t there? 

21 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Guess it's down to the RSPCA to prosecute then.......

If some kind of sizeable donation to a animal welfare charity doesn't result at least well ...... Trumpian / Johnsonian couldn't give a **** PR cynicism of the highest order.  Hit him where it hurts .....

The RSPCA should at least have the power to go in and rescue that poor cat. Let him go and live somewhere where its treated properly.

15 minutes ago, Satriales said:

The RSPCA should at least have the power to go in and rescue that poor cat. Let him go and live somewhere where its treated properly.

I’m pretty sure they can and do, and can bring cases against people.  Plod doesn’t tend to give a toss about such things.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Why would you even own a pet if that's how you are going to treat it? 

Also what's the point in him even apologising? He didn't look very sorry in the videos, nor did the dude filming. As others have said there is no way on earth that this is one-off behaviour. So he's not sorry he did it he's just sorry he got found out. 

Interested to see if there will be any ramifications from West Ham? Probably just a slap on the wrists now he's 'apologised' and forget all about it? I wouldn't want him near my team if I was a West Ham fan, to be honest - and will the players respect / want to play with him either? 

Would love to see him being repeatedly drop kicked by a giant for punishment.

Another horrific, d ickh ead of a footballer. The game drifts further away from me every week. I just cant be bothered with these people anymore.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's not about them being 'bothered', they simply don't have the officers needed to properly investigate crimes/respond to them.  I think it's very important to remember that.

• Like 3

What a vile, disgusting piece of human garbage. Some people get extremely upset by stuff like this, I'd laugh if one of them got him back somehow, it's dangerous in this day and age to comit animal abuse online because a lot of people will be frothing at the mouth to get him back, hope he at least gets so much abuse at matches from now on because the scum deserves it, he's a psycopath and deserves no sympathy

Bengal cat - probably cost him a couple of grand - and this is what he bought it for …. ?

If this is how he treats his cat I wonder how he treats his children ?

That's the main concern for me. This is behaviour that he deems ok to actually be viewed. What goes on when the camera isn't on?

Also widely known that psychotic behaviour start with animal abuse and is often indicative of other misgivings. Says a lot about this person's character.

Was it the first time. 

Wouldn't think so

The person filming and posting and laughing must have a mental problem 

If the RSPCA doesn’t prosecute then they are equally to blame by condoning this bullying idiot

I can imagine that some of the more radical animal rights activists are making plans as I type.

There is no excuse for his behaviour.

What the hell is wrong with these idiots? I know footballer behaviour and culture has always been pretty sickening because they're 'lads' who have too much time and money and think they can do whatever they want, but it just seems that they're more moronic, and disgusting, and vile than ever before. 

Maybe it's social media finally coming into it's best by shining a light on the behaviour of tw@ts like Greenwood and Zouma. Scary thing is how long has this sort of stuff been going on for, and what else is next that's going to come out?

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

They’ll investigate Twitter posts, I think animal cruelty usually ranks higher personally.

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Also what's the point in him even apologising? He didn't look very sorry in the videos, nor did the dude filming

Saying it was a one off was a lie too, you don't one day "Have it in you" to drop a cat and kick it across the kitchen floor, hunt it down and then have a child hold it up so you can slap it.

I'd put him in a cage with a larger cat relative and see what a big man he is. Think you'd hear some genuine apologies then.

Can’t tolerate any animal cruelty.

Both him and the other laughing should also feel pain and fear, hopefully soon.

utterly disgusting. hopefully the RSPCA can do something that will lead to punishment. but getting the cat out of there is crucial, something im sure they can do. apologies from footballers mean nothing nowadays

but an issue I do have is how many of you on here bleating about it eat meat farmed specifically to be slaughtered and are mistreated? anything boguht in a supermarket usually. a lot I bet

an animal is an animal. domestic or not

virtue signalling at its worst