Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

MOTD - so lazy!!!

I won’t even start on the fact we got 30 seconds right near the end of the programme but YET again lazy journalism from them 

‘Billy Gilmour has been a key figure in Norwich’s resurgence’ 

has he? I must’ve missed him in our wins v Charlton, Everton and Watford - he of course was no where meat the pitch as he has been out injured 

just pathetic 

• Like 10

Unless they meant his absence was key in transforming our fortunes 😉

But yes, unbelievable. They really do make this stuff up, don't they?

• Like 1

Completely pathetic, just as their political news coverage over last 2 years, the do not deserve any tv licence fee. Or the creation of the petrol crisis, sack the lot, especially that Walkers crisp sucking market man, Linaker!! Poor poor and extremely amateurish!

• Like 2

You guys beat me to it. Pathetic drivel that'll only over-excite the Chelsea w*nkathon over Billy.

Did they really say that?? It surely deserves a complaint to BBC, waste of taxpayer money.

Lineker highest paid there. Moved on a bunch of high profile people to accommodate retaining him, and shifted some of his salary off books to an outsourced production company for some BS quiz. At least do the f*cking work. Stealing a living. 

• Like 1

Wow, anti BBC bias or what - as ever most of it utter drivel; the tv licence is 43p a day - anyone considering that a waste of money is pretty daft.  Their coverage of NCFC is pretty weak, but then so is almost all the (London) media’s.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 4

I tell the TV license guy to FO for that very reason. BBC are an absolute fraud. I hope they disappear down a worm hole. 

Don’t wish that, or you could be soon paying 100 Quid (or more) for access to TV - America style. That’s every month btw. 

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wow, anti BBC bias or what - as ever most of it utter drivel; the tv licence is 43p a day - anyone considering that a waste of money is pretty daft.  Their coverage of NCFC is pretty weak, but then so is almost all the (London) media’s.

If it’s so marvellous they should have no problem giving people the choice and making it optional. In this day an age forcing people to pay it - when the beeb is so impartial and with an obvious metropolitan liberal bias - sucks imho

• Thanks 1

I mean they only gave us a total of 90 seconds and in that time they-

falsely claimed Gilmore played through the pass

falsely claimed Gimore has been key to our resurgence

falsely said it’s a minor shock

Impressively crap!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, crab man said:

I tell the TV license guy to FO for that very reason. BBC are an absolute fraud. I hope they disappear down a worm hole. 

Well, the license fee is ending in a few years thankfuly. BBC becoming a paid Netflix style sevice after that I'm sure so once that happens you'll never be forced into watching them again

BBC in its death throes, irrelevant london-centric, relic that deserves to die

the minute it goes subscription it goes hard-left and out of business in 6 months

Edited by The Real Buh

That is dire. So, so bad. They are paid to comment on football and clearly don't bother knowing anything about it. Appalling and deserving of a complaint.

8 hours ago, Orly said:

Who said it?

Cringe.

Some third rate summariser that they always reel out when they do a ‘round up’ of FA cup games 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well, the license fee is ending in a few years thankfuly. BBC becoming a paid Netflix style sevice after that I'm sure so once that happens you'll never be forced into watching them again

If they hurt BBC radio I am hunting you people down, one by one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Herman said:

If they hurt BBC radio I am hunting you people down, one by one.

😂😂 you’ll do nuttin, go and have a sit down old man

Quite reasonable to have a go at the BBC for poor quality coverage but I don't see any difference between them and the paid services or ITV. Sky, for example, pay their pundits way more than Lineker yet none of them understand zonal marking or other modern changes in the game. The only time I've known a Sky pundit earn his money was when Mourinho did a couple of weeks between jobs. 

It's similar with politics where people scream about left wing bias at the BBC and totally ignore the fact that Murdoch owned Sky has a far more aggressive anti Government stance at the moment. 

Anyone wanting the BBC to disappear needs to have a good long think about it. The quality of their radio and TV broadcasts is the envy of the world yet we have to listen to right wing nut jobs complaining that the BBC won't bend over for one of the most corrupt and incompetent Governments that Western Europe has ever known. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

😂😂 you’ll do nuttin, go and have a sit down old man

I've already shat in your slippers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1