Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

What a bunch of time wasters we have become

Good yellow for the team from McLean too, safe to say Smith is more savvy to the dark arts than Farke. 

• Like 3

Been so frustrating over the last few years, probably going back to around when Hughton left with us being such a naive side who were far too honest for our own good. It's great to see us learning how to level the playing field a bit, every other side does it to us so why shouldn't we give it back?

We’ve needed to get streetwise for a looooo g time

hopefully now we’re on our way

nobody plays fair and neither should we

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Good yellow for the team from McLean too, safe to say Smith is more savvy to the dark arts than Farke. 

I remember us time-wasting plenty in the champs under Farke.

In the prem, under anyone, you have to not be always losing to consider time wasting.  So that would be a more valid criticism.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Plus we've players who will put in a feisty challenge like Williams, Byram, Kenny, and PLM can leave a foot in too.

It's great to see, for far too long we've been too nice little old Norwich.

6 minutes ago, Orly said:

In the prem, under anyone, you have to not be always losing to consider time wasting.  So that would be a more valid criticism.

In the champs under Farke our time wasting was mostly Tika Taka passing it around to annoy the oppoisiton rather than fouling and time wasting which proved to be our undoing in the Prem under Farke as Prem teems were able to defend and get the ball back from us when we tried that agaisnt them. Never can think of a time under Farke we were ****housers or pysicaly aggresive.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 2

Amazing how quick the ref was to book our players though wasn't it? When you see their players clearly simulating with dives and getting away with it it takes the p, really it does.  Even when we play like everyone else we get bollocked for it.

7 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Amazing how quick the ref was to book our players though wasn't it? When you see their players clearly simulating with dives and getting away with it it takes the p, really it does.  Even when we play like everyone else we get bollocked for it.

Completely agree - we get 6 bookings they get 1. Absolutely ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Can't believe Podence didn't get booked for diving. 

• Thanks 1

I wonder if that dive in our penalty area will win the Savage and Sutton Simulation of the week.

With VAR it really is pathetic to dive like that, but since VAR you don’t seem to get booked for it.

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Can't believe Podence didn't get booked for diving. 

Or Silva for his pushing. Every ball over the top (and it happened about 5 times) he nudged Grant and Gibbo as they went for the header. Only got pulled up for it once.

1 hour ago, Orly said:

Happened when we beat Sheff Utd at Brammall Lane and their fans were singing “Take your time take your time Norwich City..”

About time we rekindled that flame. 👍🏻

4 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Completely agree - we get 6 bookings they get 1. Absolutely ridiculous.

Would another yellow for any of the 6 in the next fixture result in a suspension, assuming we go through? 

5 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Plus we've players who will put in a feisty challenge like Williams, Byram, Kenny, and PLM can leave a foot in too.

It's great to see, for far too long we've been too nice little old Norwich.

Who was it who stood on a Wolves player’s foot when they had a free kick near the end? My money’s on Normann.

1 hour ago, paddycanary said:

Would another yellow for any of the 6 in the next fixture result in a suspension, assuming we go through? 

If Chris Goreham was correct on Radio Norfolk then yes it would. According to him Hanley was booked at Charlton and will therefore be suspended in the next round. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Well b back said:

I wonder if that dive in our penalty area will win the Savage and Sutton Simulation of the week.

With VAR it really is pathetic to dive like that, but since VAR you don’t seem to get booked for it.

I think Yarmolenko won that award earlier against Kidderminster. Truly pathetic dive.

Edited by Herman
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Who was it who stood on a Wolves player’s foot when they had a free kick near the end? My money’s on Normann.

PLM I believe. Although as said wolves player had been diving all game, it was ignored

Edited by East Rider

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Another compliment from the Wolves forum. 

Hanley is a ****ing thug. I hate losing to that mother****er.

If I ever have ever heard a compliment for a player it's that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herman said:

think Yarmolenko won that award earlier against Kidderminster. Truly pathetic dive.

The defender had Tazer fingernails that discharge 10,000 volts at slight contact with nylon shirt.

Replies from Wet Spam fans in original tweet make amusing reading, they're not his greatest fan

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Happened when we beat Sheff Utd at Brammall Lane and their fans were singing “Take your time take your time Norwich City..”

About time we rekindled that flame. 👍🏻

Blades fans even sing it today when any opposition starts wasting time - without changing the reference to Norwich!  It is something they find hard to forget for some reason.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Herman said:

I think Yarmolenko won that award earlier against Kidderminster. Truly pathetic dive.

The commentary was hilarious. "Let's not rush to condemn..."

*sees replay*

Let's condemn!

• Like 1

Bet Tom Daley had a tear in his eye watching that, a work of art!