Sign in to follow this  
Canarybee

Bournmouth v Boreham Wood

That is hardly the most exciting draw in the world is it - this round didn’t really deliver on “great” prospective ties, did it….that game for Borehamwood and Cambridge’s reward for beating PL Newcastle being to play Luton, for example.

Edited by Branston Pickle

6 hours ago, Canarybee said:

itv 4 Tomorrow 630pm Bounmouth v Boreham Wood, will Cantwell be playing,if so see how he plays.

The question to me is Cantell fit?  If so, first time in a LONG TIME.  Remarkable recovery.

Edited by CowboyCanary
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CowboyCanary said:

The question to me is Cantell fit?  If so, first time in a LONG TIME.  Remarkable recovery.

Strange how he was straight into training with Bournmouth just one day into joining them given he missed all of our training sessions.. 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Strange how he was straight into training with Bournmouth just one day into joining them given he missed all of our training sessions.. 

He was training in the YouTube training video before the Everton or Watford game. Do you ever check your facts before stating them? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, astro said:

He was training in the YouTube training video before the Everton or Watford game. Do you ever check your facts before stating them? 

No, but I am more on about Dean saying he hardly trained.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's regularly been seen in our training videos. I believe you even posted on them. But do keep stirring the pot.

We want Todd to do well, we'll get more money for him.

• Like 1

Scott Parker says that he is still waiting for the data from their previous clubs to see what the work rate of his new signings was before he decides if they will be included in the Squad for the Borhamwood fixture. Expecting Cantwell to be a bench warmer at the most.

6 hours ago, kenfoggo said:

Scott Parker says that he is still waiting for the data from their previous clubs to see what the work rate of his new signings was before he decides if they will be included in the Squad for the Borhamwood fixture. Expecting Cantwell to be a bench warmer at the most.

On cue, his on the bench

13 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No doubt will come on at some point..Wonder if he's happy on the bench?

I'm sure his socials will be updated accordingly.......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Delighted for the lad that he's got a promotion to the bench........Come on Boreham!!

On the bench at a rusty 10,000 capacity garden shed full of around 6000 OAP's against Boreham Wood.

Fun times

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Todd's certainly got to prove himself if he wants to be invited to turn on Bournemouth's Christmas illuminations.....

• Haha 1

How can Bournemouth have such a tiny tinpot shed of a ground and it still be half empty??? Really can't wait for that grubby club to fall back down the leagues where they belong. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

ITV are regretting their mic placement near the Boreham fans 😂😂

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL 

I've heard them apologize at least 3 times....... 

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

How can Bournemouth have such a tiny tinpot shed of a ground and it still be half empty??? Really can't wait for that grubby club to fall back down the leagues where they belong. 

You do realise Harry used to manage them, they beat Man Utd in 1984 and are a plucky little club, right? 

Not going to bother to watch, far too much football this weekend already.

Todd will be hoping for a quick introduction second half. 

I cannot stand Bournemouth and Todd will regret setting foot in the place.

Plenty of money behind the Bournemouth club and a big squad but poor ground, poor facilities and poor support. I know Cantwell wanted to move beyond Norwich, but Bournemouth seems a strange decision.

1 minute ago, kenfoggo said:

Plenty of money behind the Bournemouth club and a big squad but poor ground, poor facilities and poor support. I know Cantwell wanted to move beyond Norwich, but Bournemouth seems a strange decision.

Well, as a club it does almost guarente him starting and is primed to return to the prem.

But at the same time yes, it is odd more so given he clearly wanted off to Leeds.