Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Ronaldo

I particularly enjoyed the Man Utd tourists behind the goal with all their phones out recording it, because watching it later on a tiny screen is obviously better than real life, only to find a brilliant miss. Can't help but laugh at them really. 

What a tannoy announcement, how the hell can a club like United not be able to serve and drinks or food at HT because of a technical fault 😂😂😂😂Tinpot. 

2 hours ago, JB said:

I particularly enjoyed the Man Utd tourists behind the goal with all their phones out recording it, because watching it later on a tiny screen is obviously better than real life, only to find a brilliant miss. Can't help but laugh at them really. 

Hmmmmmmm

FGWWI2ZWYA8Cs8f.jpg

31 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hmmmmmmm

FGWWI2ZWYA8Cs8f.jpg

Those taking the photos there are their "fans" getting into our areas. Can't think any Norwich fan would want to do that 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JB said:

Those taking the photos there are their "fans" getting into our areas. Can't think any Norwich fan would want to do that 

Blimey, wearing Norwich scarfs and hats too while sneaking into our area huh? Sneaky sneaky

8 hours ago, JB said:

Those seats are almost exclusively season tickets. The youth of today....... 

9 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Blimey, wearing Norwich scarfs and hats too while sneaking into our area huh? Sneaky sneaky

Now you mention it, I can't see a single person in that picture who is actually looking at their phones wearing a city scarf /hat etc. I also suspect if you took a photo of that area the following game there would be a number of new faces. Bl00dy plastics 😡😂

9 hours ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

deluded

Insightful. Thanks

14 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

What a tannoy announcement, how the hell can a club like United not be able to serve and drinks or food at HT because of a technical fault 😂😂😂😂Tinpot. 

Their stadium is falling to pieces. The Glazers haven't invested any money in it for about 15 years. Old Trafford used to be used as a venue for major European competition fixtures, but it isn't any more - there's a reason for that!