Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

BBC Norfolk Message Board

Dean, just for you, see added words in red, this was drafted originally as the current vogue is to omit prepositions. 

Its gone the last time I read it there was not one post approving the Worthy reign, surprising isn''t it.  Would the club ask for it to be withdrawn, I wonder?.

Seantance tut tut, I really cannot take any English lessons from someone who cannot spell, not a typo you spelt it incorrectly twice, shame shame!  

You should take some more English lessons as you have corrected something that is already right.

Who is Sean Tance anyway and do you think we should sign him in the summer?

[quote user="pete"]

Dean, just for you, see added words in red, this was drafted originally as the current vogue is to omit prepositions. 

Its gone the last time I read it there was not one post approving the Worthy reign, surprising isn''t it.  Would the club ask for it to be withdrawn, I wonder?.

Seantance tut tut, I really cannot take any English lessons from someone who cannot spell, not a typo you spelt it incorrectly twice, shame shame!  

[/quote]

You spelt the spelling mistake incorrectly- says a lot really doesn''t it....

Enough English lessons please there''s more important things to resolve. What has happened to the BBC N M B? Has the evil Delia deleted thier software? Did NW turn the server off and remove the plug? Maybe Neil Doncaster hit it with a denial of service attack?

I think we should be told or are the BBC going to try and spin thier way out of this? Unless I get answers I''m not going to renew my TV licence.

it was called the Premiership message board. They too can see that we won''t be needing it for the moment. Or thats what Roy Waller gets for asking awkward questions to Worthy.