Sign in to follow this  
Citytilidie

Problem child

Cantwell has made absolute mugs of Norwich fans,  we spend hard earned cash which allows him his privileged lifestyle,  he decides that he cannot be bothered to train,  therefore the coach doesn't include him in the team, we needed him at his best this season,  but he let's everyone down.  As well as wasting money on his salary the club has probably lost circa 20 mill transfer fee. Whatever the reasons,  he is a well paid professional footballer,.......good bloody riddance 

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

I’m confused has he actually gone ?

Same, although truth is rarely crucial to a good Pink Un meltdown.

Something does not seem right as to why his head has been turned.
He does not seem the most humble of lads, but then who am I to judge.
Although there are obviously rumours that Todd and Wee Billy have fallen out over a lady or rather Todds (former) lady. More likely is that I fear Cantwell is the sad aftermath of a money hungry football agent

I dont understand his crap form and lack of effort. If you want the move you have to show your worth it. With the season hes had Ipswich might consider a cheeky bid hes so bad. How this season is going to get him a £10m or even £5m price tag to the Championship let alone the Prem is beyond me.

Someone has been whispering bs into his ear.

I've always defended Todd, I can't anymore he's been a total shambles for a year now, and his attitude has been disgraceful.

It's just so sour now and local lad or not he won't be welcome back anymore. Shame really. 

It is so sad, a real shame for a kid who came through from grassroots into the first team at his local club.

I suspect no one is blameless in it all, but still incredibly sad, just hope Todd can get his career back on track.

2 minutes ago, tricky974 said:

I wonder if the deal has payments on promotion, and they also have to sign him for a arranged fee.

The Athletic apparently reported an £11millon fee should they be promoted. Still not sure I can bring myself to cheer them on, can't stand that club. 

• Like 1

He's a professional football player but he is not professional. 

Max Aaron's is a marker for any up and coming player looking to forge a solid career. 

Why is Cantwell dropping down a league? It's because of his behaviour. 

This is a cautionary tale on how not to behave. 2 exemplary managers have tried with him and failed. There will be more. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I've always defended Todd, I can't anymore he's been a total shambles for a year now, and his attitude has been disgraceful.

It's just so sour now and local lad or not he won't be welcome back anymore. Shame really. 

Will be boos from me as well, Ken.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

He's a professional football player but he is not professional. 

Max Aaron's is a marker for any up and coming player looking to forge a solid career. 

Why is Cantwell dropping down a league? It's because of his behaviour. 

This is a cautionary tale on how not to behave. 2 exemplary managers have tried with him and failed. There will be more. 

Yes I have a feeling that this move might signal the start of his journey down the leagues, certainly if he doesn't pull his finger out.

2 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Will be boos from me as well, Ken.

To clarify I was just saying in general he won't get a good reception not that I especially would boo him, but make no mistake he'll get booed if or when he lines up against us and I think it'll visually upset him. 

36 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Something does not seem right as to why his head has been turned.
He does not seem the most humble of lads, but then who am I to judge.
Although there are obviously rumours that Todd and Wee Billy have fallen out over a lady or rather Todds (former) lady. More likely is that I fear Cantwell is the sad aftermath of a money hungry football agent

I dont understand his crap form and lack of effort. If you want the move you have to show your worth it. With the season hes had Ipswich might consider a cheeky bid hes so bad. How this season is going to get him a £10m or even £5m price tag to the Championship let alone the Prem is beyond me.

Someone has been whispering bs into his ear.

he could be done as a footballer it happens

several over the years have been awsome for a couple of years 19-21 then they are dog**** either left the game by 25 or playing non league

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Yes I have a feeling that this move might signal the start of his journey down the leagues, certainly if he doesn't pull his finger out.

Another Pritchard. Thinks he's better than he is. Hope his career has a quick demise. Little jerk

20 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

lots of examples from the past