Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Hugill Scores !

Jordan Hugill (Cardiff) receives a killer pass, finds himself one-on-one with the goalkeeper and drills the ball into the bottom left corner. Magnificent finish!

Man of the match and Cardiff City goal scorer Jordan Hugill tells Sky Sports: "That debut couldn't have gone any better.

Screenshot_20220130-151322_Chrome.jpg

Good for him indeed! I think DS and shakey would fancy him in the champ! They may get a tune out of him and onel as well!

I assume this means k. Moore to Burnley?

1 hour ago, NeymarSmith said:

Good for him indeed! I think DS and shakey would fancy him in the champ! They may get a tune out of him and onel as well!

I assume this means k. Moore to Burnley?

God I hope not. They've already proven they weren't good enough for us last time. And there's a reason they have both been on loan at a top 8 championship and their loan got cancelled and they joined a bottom 8 championship side.

11 hours ago, Move Klose said:

God I hope not. They've already proven they weren't good enough for us last time. And there's a reason they have both been on loan at a top 8 championship and their loan got cancelled and they joined a bottom 8 championship side.

I would prefer the other strikers that we have for certain but I think that he would have performed differently under a Smith regime - more long balls and certainly more crosses would have suited him better.

41 minutes ago, Badger said:

I would prefer the other strikers that we have for certain but I think that he would have performed differently under a Smith regime - more long balls and certainly more crosses would have suited him better.

Yeah, could definitely see Idah, Hugill and Sargent together slathering at the thought of Rashica, Tzolis, or Placheta sending in a steady stream of crosses.