Midlands Yellow

Transfer Window Watch

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm absolutely gobsmacked that Ramsey has joined Rangers. 

Want's 100% guarenteed gametime and want's to be a superstar. He get's both, and it seems Juve are paying like 90 percent of his wages which makes sense given he was on something silly like 300 grand a week which I highly doubt Rangers could afford

Still a strange one mind

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Hopefully straight into the old firm game on Wednesday to take on Celtics Japanese co-horts. At least as a sub as he'll be needed for the final old firm game so blood him now.

2 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Hopefully straight into the old firm game on Wednesday to take on Celtics Japanese co-horts. At least as a sub as he'll be needed for the final old firm game so blood him now.

Not sure he'll start mate, he's not kicked a ball in anger since October. Might make more of an impact being brought on, the crowd would be lifted (I'm presuming it's at Ibrox?) 

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Not sure he'll start mate, he's not kicked a ball in anger since October. Might make more of an impact being brought on, the crowd would be lifted (I'm presuming it's at Ibrox?) 

I agree he's doubtful to play, but feel he needs to get on the park to get the feel of the intensity so he knows for the next one. Risky to have him play at any stage if not ready though. Big game.

Edit - Celtic Park.

Edited by KiwiScot

18 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

A midfield of Ramsey and Normann would've been epic.

he turned down  4 other premier league teams allready

and two spanish

3 hours ago, Payno10 said:

Would you have Lewis back? 

No, never really rated him, didn't 'step up' to Premier League level after promotion and was surprised we sold him for so much money.

He's a Championship player, just like Josh Murphy and Declan Rudd (and possibly Todd Cantwell)

I mat be wrong but I actually think Newcastles buisness has been good. They kind of done what I didn't want them to do and brought in sensible players that fill in their weak spots. 

20 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I bet he gets injured within a few weeks and never to be seen in a Rangers shirt again. He has had about 10 injures within the last year.

Edited by Alex