Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Drum at Carrow Rd

10 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Well, we could, but that Archant article (?) said that the OSP were part of the drum discussion and yet that conversation has clearly been redacted from these minutes.

The Percussion Discussion needs to be made public. What are you hiding???

#drumgate

• Like 3

What a load of old twaddle and as i thought just a Talking Shop that will achieve didderly squat. If anybody can tell me what was achieved at that meeting i am all ears.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What a load of old twaddle and as i thought just a Talking Shop that will achieve didderly squat. If anybody can tell me what was achieved at that meeting i am all ears.

Hope you enjoyed your beers this afternoon, Tilly! 

15 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hope you enjoyed your beers this afternoon, Tilly! 

There was me thinking you said last night you were not posting for a week or so as you had other stuff going on.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

There was me thinking you said last night you were not posting for a week or so as you had other stuff going on.

Sorry officer, you've got me bang to rights. I had a spare half an hour and thought I'd try to engage with the fans regarding the minutes from the meeting, which were published this afternoon. Isn't that what you were criticising me for *not* doing?

You're really making yourself look daft here.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

May I politely suggest you avoid all threads to do with the Fans Supporters Panel moving forwards? You've made it perfectly clear you're not it's biggest supporter but it's not going to suddenly change for just you. Plus, if you sit tight maybe they'll pleasantly surprise you after some significant time has passed?

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Sorry officer, you've got me bang to rights. I had a spare half an hour and thought I'd try to engage with the fans regarding the minutes from the meeting, which were published this afternoon. Isn't that what you were criticising me for *not* doing?

You're really making yourself look daft here.

Oh sarcasm and irony all in the one post.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

May I politely suggest you avoid all threads to do with the Fans Supporters Panel moving forwards? You've made it perfectly clear you're not it's biggest supporter but it's not going to suddenly change for just you. Plus, if you sit tight maybe they'll pleasantly surprise you after some significant time has passed?

I was a big supporter when it was announced but maybe after two official meetings plus a handful of unofficial get togethers you could enlighten me what exactly has been achieved in the last six months or so ? You obviuously don't find a mention of taps in the South Stand toilets laughable.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yes,  yes you were.

I knew you would not disappoint and here you are so just for the avoidance of doubt i indeed was and that is why i cast three votes in the election. Two people i voted for were successful and one was not.

Had i not been a supporter would i have bothered to vote ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I was a big supporter when it was announced but maybe after two official meetings plus a handful of unofficial get togethers to could enlighten me what exactly has been achieved in the last six months or so ? You obviuously don't find a mention of taps in the South Stand toilets laughable.

Oh, that. Yeah, I agree it looks a little out of place, made me laugh too! However, it was something that one member of the panel had been specifically asked by a supporter to raise. It took up about 30 seconds of AOB at the end of the meeting.

I see no point in sniping at each other constantly, Tilly. You've got loads of experience with previous supporters' panels, club/fan engagement and so on... you love telling us about it. So why not offer that experience to help us move forward as a panel, rather than constantly denigrating it and sniping from the sidelines?

I've posted lots of genuine and carefully thought-out posts on here in the last six months, doing my best to engage, and all I've ever had from you is moaning, bitterness and talking down to me. Your first post on here after the minutes were published was:

You also asked me last night, in a rather condescending manner, what the point of me sitting on the panel was. I spent a good half an hour writing what I believed to be a fair, considered and polite response to your message. Your only acknowledgement of it was just now when you made a snide comment about me posting on here when I said my replies would be sporadic for the next week or two.

I'm all for constructive debate about how to make this panel better, but frankly I'm not prepared to engage in a two-year sh*tfight on here with you. I'll repeat what I've said previously; we're all on here having these discussions because we care passionately about this football club. I fully intend to use that passion to make positive progress rather than bickering.

OTBC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I knew you would not disappoint and here you are so just for the avoidance of doubt i indeed was and that is why i cast three votes in the election. Two people i voted for were successful and one was not.

Had i not been a supporter would i have bothered to vote ?

Of course, if a man likes to shoot,  then he first  has to have his targets  in place . 

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Oh, that. Yeah, I agree it looks a little out of place, made me laugh too! However, it was something that one member of the panel had been specifically asked by a supporter to raise. It took up about 30 seconds of AOB at the end of the meeting.

I see no point in sniping at each other constantly, Tilly. You've got loads of experience with previous supporters' panels, club/fan engagement and so on... you love telling us about it. So why not offer that experience to help us move forward as a panel, rather than constantly denigrating it and sniping from the sidelines?

I've posted lots of genuine and carefully thought-out posts on here in the last six months, doing my best to engage, and all I've ever had from you is moaning, bitterness and talking down to me. Your first post on here after the minutes were published was:

You also asked me last night, in a rather condescending manner, what the point of me sitting on the panel was. I spent a good half an hour writing what I believed to be a fair, considered and polite response to your message. Your only acknowledgement of it was just now when you made a snide comment about me posting on here when I said my replies would be sporadic for the next week or two.

I'm all for constructive debate about how to make this panel better, but frankly I'm not prepared to engage in a two-year sh*tfight on here with you. I'll repeat what I've said previously; we're all on here having these discussions because we care passionately about this football club. I fully intend to use that passion to make positive progress rather than bickering.

OTBC.

@TIL 1010 Am I to take it that you're just going to laugh at my post, rather than actually responding to it with any kind of considered response? I'm more than happy to wait until the morning for a more considered response once those lunchtime beers have worn off.

If you have no interest in engaging positively, just say so (or say nothing!) and I'll just stop replying to you entirely. Nobody is benefiting from this.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

@TIL 1010 Am I to take it that you're just going to laugh at my post, rather than actually responding to it with any kind of considered response? I'm more than happy to wait until the morning for a more considered response once those lunchtime beers have worn off.

If you have no interest in engaging positively, just say so (or say nothing!) and I'll just stop replying to you entirely. Nobody is benefiting from this.

Yeah, I think leave it till tomorrow and hopefully a more measured response. 

I dont think everyone will love the Fan Supporters Group because that's the nature of the beast - what I can appreciate is you guys take the time out of your own lives to do this and if even a couple of small issues are improved because of it, to me that's a bonus. I'm a fan who's not had to do anything myself and yet something in and around the club has got better. I dont really see a downside.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

No need to wait for me to respond last night as ratber than your assumption that my beer consumption required a period to wear off i was busy as a neighbour called round.

You said last night that there was no point in continuing to snipe at each other yet here you are wanting to keep it up.

My view on the OSP has remained constant since that very first thread on here regarding the OSP with you  multi posting  for about 12 pages i believe it was  gave me a flavour of how things would pan out. Nothing since then has changed my mind whatsoever and if i wish to describe those minutes as twaddle that is something you will have to accept i am afraid. This is after all a public forum for opinions and my opinion is backed up with years of experience, something you do not like me to mention but this drum that you beat about being a passionate fan and giving up hours of your time to attend meetings and such i get but please realise it is nothing new hence my been there and done that type response.

As your final words in your last post stated ' Nobody is benefiting from this '.

Edited by TIL 1010

Nice to see the Old Guard giving its unequivocal support to the Bright Young Things  that are trying to make some kind of positive difference . 🙄

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No need to wait for me to respond last night as ratber than your assumption that my beer consumption required a period to wear off i was busy as a neighbour called round.

You said last night that there was no point in continuing to snipe at each other yet here you are wanting to keep it up.

My view on the OSP has remained constant since that very first thread on here regarding the OSP with you  multi posting  for about 12 pages i believe it was  gave me a flavour of how things would pan out. Nothing since then has changed my mind whatsoever and if i wish to describe those minutes as twaddle that is something you will have to accept i am afraid. This is after all a public forum for opinions and my opinion is backed up with years of experience, something you do not like me to mention but this drum that you beat about being a passionate fan and giving up hours of your time to attend meetings and such i get but please realise it is nothing new hence my been there and done that type response.

As your final words in your last post stated ' Nobody is benefiting from this '.

Fine, we'll leave it there. Would be great if you could find something, anything positive to say at any point though, just for balance. I won't waste any more time trying to justify or explain anything to you, as you clearly have no intention of engaging positively with me... despite us both supporting, and caring about, the same football team. I find that a shame, but no point wasting any more time banging on a door that's welded shut.

22 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Fine, we'll leave it there. Would be great if you could find something, anything positive to say at any point though, just for balance. I won't waste any more time trying to justify or explain anything to you, as you clearly have no intention of engaging positively with me... despite us both supporting, and caring about, the same football team. I find that a shame, but no point wasting any more time banging on a door that's welded shut.

I could mediate if it would help? 

I love how this thread became an argument between the +1 post count posse. 
What is this thread even about?
Minutes, a drum or egos?

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

I love how this thread became an argument between the +1 post count posse. 
What is this thread even about?
Minutes, a drum or egos?

Popcorn. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Do you mean meditate?🧘‍♂️

That I'd love to see . . Tillo in lotus  position. 

👍😉😇

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I'm already mediating, you're asking the wrong person! 😉

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm already mediating, you're asking the wrong person! 😉

Don't you mean Meatiating  wolfo?  The OSP was always gonna be the meat in the sandwich , between the Club and those with u ground axes.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Don't you mean Meatiating  wolfo?  The OSP was always gonna be the meat in the sandwich , between the Club and those with u ground axes.

Which part of me having high hopes for the OSP at the outset that was documented right from the word go in the very first thread on here when the panel was being formed and voting for people to sit on it are you struggling with that you construe as an axe to grind ?

46 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Which part of me having high hopes for the OSP at the outset that was documented right from the word go in the very first thread on here when the panel was being formed and voting for people to sit on it are you struggling with that you construe as an axe to grind ?

My guess would be the content and 'written tone' of your posts on this thread. I'm fairly certain 99% on here can recognise that. Still, it's early days and they've got plenty of time to make positive changes, hopefully if they do you'll be fair enough to acknowledge that.

• Like 1