Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Farke Interview

Not seen this posted, so thought i'd share:-

Discusses Norwich quite a lot, particularly mid way through about the prem league, his thoughts when he joined us etc.  (From 19:16)

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 7

Is this the same interview featured in the pinkun this week? I started watching but struggled to hear with the Russian translation dubbed over his answers.

1 minute ago, Argos said:

Is this the same interview featured in the pinkun this week? I started watching but struggled to hear with the Russian translation dubbed over his answers.

Nope this one is entirely English, I saw that other one but this one popped up on my feed this morning.

• Thanks 1

I still miss Daniel. I genuinely thought he had the opportunity to transcend the managerial merry-go-round and build a dynasty here. I know things were bad at the start of the season and accept what happened but I'm still gutted by it.  

• Like 20

Fun fact. Farke lasted as NCFC manager from May 2017 to November 2021. In that time Watford have had six managers (not including short-term stand-ins).

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Discusses Norwich quite a lot, particularly mid way through about the prem league, his thoughts when he joined us etc.  (From 19:16)

Very good GB. Interesting 

I think it was the KGB interviewing him😂. I'm sure he will get them into Europe.

Just now, Mengo said:

I think it was the KGB interviewing him😂. I'm sure he will get them into Europe.

lol hope it wasn't as he said the Prem League is the best league in the world, we may not see him again! 😉

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

lol hope it wasn't as he said the Prem League is the best league in the world, we may not see him again! 😉

He said it a few times . 🤣🙃

Edited by Mengo

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Loved listened to that. Thanks for the link. 

See you back here in 10 years or so as Sporting Director.... 

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing him come back as director of football after Webber, or whoever comes after Webber.

More importantly for any Krasnodar fans that might have wandered over, what's the Russian for the following?

1. Why, Vlad, can we not defend set pieces?
2. Liquid FarkeBall!
3. We always have to be greedy when we play.
4. Our team looks tiny compared to the opposition.
5. WHERE THE F**K IS OUR DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER??

• Haha 1

Must feel odd moving to a city just a few hours rive away from the bridge which connects Russia to Crimea at this point in time.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

I don’t care what anybody says, Krasnodar are extremely lucky to have the great man. I hope he is a huge success. 

(yeah I still miss him anyhow)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, All the Germans said:

I still miss Daniel. I genuinely thought he had the opportunity to transcend the managerial merry-go-round and build a dynasty here. I know things were bad at the start of the season and accept what happened but I'm still gutted by it.  

My feeling 100%. It’s no mean feat to be able to make people feel that way I’m the modern game.

On 25/01/2022 at 15:52, TheGunnShow said:

More importantly for any Krasnodar fans that might have wandered over, what's the Russian for the following?

1. Why, Vlad, can we not defend set pieces?
2. Liquid FarkeBall!
3. We always have to be greedy when we play.
4. Our team looks tiny compared to the opposition.
5. WHERE THE F**K IS OUR DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER??

1,4,5 - Answer - We have more money than Norwich here's the cheque.

Does anyone know if he's a coach or a manager and thus making the signings?