Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Dilly ding, dilly gone

Absolutely ridiculous. Goes to show that the EPL teams, apart from NCFC, only have Ā£ signs in their eyes!Ā 

Not suprised.Ā  As soon as he said that we played like a team and they played like individuals, it was obvious.Ā 

The only way forwards for Watford will be if they give a manager time to create a team ethic. The way they go about things, the players have no authority figure to look to, because the managership is always in a state of flux.Ā  Ridiculous way to run a football club and in the process they are taking the soul out of what used to be a family oriented club which had good spirit about it.

It's a warning to all about the perils of selling out to an apparently good investor. They are often not good at all.

He has been a friend of the Pozzo family for years-he was earning less atĀ Watford than at his previous clubĀ Sampdoria and itĀ will be interesting to see if he agreed not toĀ haveĀ a compensation clause in his contract.

43 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

He has been a friend of the Pozzo family for years-he was earning less atĀ Watford than at his previous clubĀ Sampdoria and itĀ will be interesting to see if he agreed not toĀ haveĀ a compensation clause in his contract.

Any manager who went to Watford who didn't have a compensation clause in their contract would have to be terminally insane.Ā 

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Any manager who went to Watford who didn't have a compensation clause in their contract would have to be terminally insane.Ā 

In other news, are bears catholic and does the Pope $hit in the woods.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ricardo said:

In other news, are bears catholic and does the Pope $hit in the woods.

Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? is my favourite take on this. šŸ™‚Ā 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? is my favourite take on this. šŸ™‚Ā 

that's quackers!Ā 

It just shows how bloody arrogant some of these owners are.

They think it is their God given right to beat Norwich City.

Hope you rot in hell Everton, Watford and whoever we beat next.

Never under estimate the underdog

Ā 

Ā 

At this rate, it won't be everyone is six steps removed from Kevin Bacon,, everyone is just six steps removed from a Watford manager.

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Thats 12 in 8 years. How much have they forked out inĀ  compo?

More than we've spent on transfer fees in 8 years šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I'm not making excuses for us because we've been shocking at times this season. But i've noticed teams always seem to play pretty well against us when compared to a lot of other teams, i rarely see sides have an off day when we play them, yet I'll watch other games and teams like Villa and Palace can barely string 3 passes together in mid table games yet against us they look much more up for it, play at a really high intensity and work really hard to stop us playing.Ā 

It's annoying but IĀ think that's because all other teams have targeted us as absolute must win , must get 3 pts because we're a side that they'll know if they play near their best they will beat us.Ā That's why losing to us is seen as such a disaster, when a side like Watford or Everton don't play well against us the owners look at it like it's the end of the world and get trigger happy with the managers because we were penciled in as a banker 3 pts

They are well and truly f*cked. Ranieri despite what he did with Leicester, couldnā€™t beat a bunch of fishermenĀ when he managed Greece, then had a few failed appointments soon after the former.

Any manager on a slightly sticky wicket must sh*t themselves when they are about to play us.Ā šŸ˜

Also, if players want rid of their manager, just roll over for Norwich. We could stay up yetĀ šŸ¤Ŗ

13 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Even Farke got sacked after Norwich won

Had to laugh when I read that... But you're right.Ā  lol