Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Thomas Frank is a loser pass it on

First it was the bizarre full time rant at Man United in which he claimed Brentford were the better team and dominated them and how Brentford deserved to win and now this. What a fruitcake 😂

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

First it was the bizarre full time rant at Man United in which he claimed Brentford were the better team and dominated them and how Brentford deserved to win and now this. What a fruitcake 😂

I mean, I'm happy to see him and Brentford go into meltdown. But the man u comment was true. Man u were tripe and fortunate not to be 4-0 down at half time. 

• Like 1

Brentford now well and truly in their annual choke and as usual Frank goes overboard.

Another 3 or 4 straight losses I can see him being binned.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Brentford now well and truly in their annual choke and as usual Frank goes overboard.

Another 3 or 4 straight losses I can see him being binned.

It’ll be the Norwich game

we take the points and we take your manager.

we’re the pirates of the Caribbean 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

It’ll be the Norwich game

we take the points and we take your manager.

we’re the pirates of the Caribbean 

It will be weirdly symmetrical - since the last time we beat Brentford we sacked OUR manager. 🙂 

Think I got slated early on this season when I suggested Brentford would mirror us in our last prem campaign 

riding on a crest of a wave, didn’t massively invest - sound familiar? 

i think there is a huge chance they could still get dragged into this 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Helsinki canary said:

Its great for us, he is clearly losing the plot, they are welcome to join the relegation dog fight now

Like the Hull manager when he gave his players a rollocking on the pitch!.

He lost the plot from there, just like Brentford’s manager is right now!.

3 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Think I got slated early on this season when I suggested Brentford would mirror us in our last prem campaign 

riding on a crest of a wave, didn’t massively invest - sound familiar? 

i think there is a huge chance they could still get dragged into this 

Not sure. They have a few more points than we did. They’re properly wobbling though but I doubt they’ll capitulate so badly they’ll join ussss. I also don’t get the Brentford hate. They’re a solid team trying it against the odds of this sh11thouse league and doing alright. I guess we’re all kind of bitter because we farted and followed through when we came up again and they didn’t. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Not sure. They have a few more points than we did. They’re properly wobbling though but I doubt they’ll capitulate so badly they’ll join ussss. I also don’t get the Brentford hate. They’re a solid team trying it against the odds of this sh11thouse league and doing alright. I guess we’re all kind of bitter because we farted and followed through when we came up again and they didn’t. 

I think we will have to see which method worked out of us and them at the end of the season but you kind of get the impression that the pendulum is swinging at the minute 

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I thought that was passionate and to the point, loved the line “You’ve got to take your chances and all that cr@p”, while not even being told by the interviewer to watch his language!.

Strange, this is almost exactly what happened last season.

Somebody was suggesting we should give them the league title half way through that one, so perhaps we should offer them the 17th place we are going to take off them this season too? 😜