Sign in to follow this  
hertfordyellow

Daniel Sinani

Is a permanent starter for Huddersfield and contributing well in a play-off chasing team.

His contract runs out this season but I hope there is an option to extend. If we do go down, we now know he’s comfortable at that level and will be like a new signing. 

Just now, Thirsty Lizard said:

Well it wasn't silly of us to sign him for nothing was it? 

It depends on the fee. The point of signing him was to play him and just at the point he is ready, we sell him. 

I took in a match at Huddersfield this season when in the locality and he scored the only goal of the game (v WBA). He looked lively but not outstanding at champs level, but that’s only one game. Hugill was ineffective. 

• Like 1

For some reason I wanted Sinani to be a success more than any of Webber’s signings. It’s just peak money ball, raiding the Luxembourg league and finding a gem.

Could never understand the option to buy when he went out on loan, he always looked like having potential.

It's an interesting weekend though, when we score 3 goals, Buendia then scores, then Sinani, and now Onel has netted for BIrmingham.

Certainly something in the air if you have a link to Norwich!!

13 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

For some reason I wanted Sinani to be a success more than any of Webber’s signings. It’s just peak money ball, raiding the Luxembourg league and finding a gem.

No idea if he's correct or not, but TVB was on here a while back saying the agreed fee was £800,000. And I think you'd have to admit that we've already got a whole squad of players who look comfortable at Championship level. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Could never understand the option to buy when he went out on loan, he always looked like having potential.

It's an interesting weekend though, when we score 3 goals, Buendia then scores, then Sinani, and now Onel has netted for BIrmingham.

Josh Martin credited with an assist for Doncaster on the BBC website as well. 

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Josh Martin credited with an assist for Doncaster on the BBC website as well. 

Mumba playing in midfield today for Peterborough. Fingers crossed.

23 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

No idea if he's correct or not, but TVB was on here a while back saying the agreed fee was £800,000.

Yeah, about that.

I don't know if I got that from the real world or from Football Manager 2022. 

Its quite an immersive game.

Just thought I'd caveat in case its the latter and somebody points it out.

8 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I think they've decided that he won't be needed any more - because of our promotion we've just signed Rashica, Tzolis, and Sargent who can all play on the wing. We also have Placheta and Dowell

I would also say that not all of the deals are a sure thing, an option to buy might be able to be turned down by both parties. Otherwise it would be in view of a permanent deal, much like with Gibson and Giannoulis.

In fairness, he'll be 25 in April. We signed him on a free didn't we? Two loans - which will largely cover his wage and come with a fee and then a sale... could be that he has earned us over £1m by the end of it.

Edited by chicken