Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Emi Doing us a Favour

Probably getting a little ahead of myself in considering Everton as a relegation rival just yet, but if they keep on going the way they are..................

Emi has just scored a header from a corner to put Villa 1-0 up at Goodison.

This tickled me.

Buendia at corners.PNG

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Probably Godfrey marking him.

Who needs the big boys. Great header from emi. Him and coutinho forming a good partnership.

Screenshot_20220122-110417_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

Disgraceful from Everton fans throwing bottles. Perhaps they should throw some at their own useless players.

Dock them points!

13 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

If Richarlison stays fit they're never going to be in any relegation danger, not one of the teams I'm keeping an eye on

Have you seen their remaining fixtures? Next game at Newcastle, then they have a couple of winnable games before a very tricky run. A couple more defeats or draws and they are in the mix.

On paper they have much better players than any of the bottom three, but depends who they get as manager.

I think Leeds have enough to stay up but Everton and Brentford are in it for sure 

Edited by The Real Buh

Everton are a mess, no manager/coach or head of recruitment so you'd imagine they won't be buying this month which leaves anyone coming in trying to get the best out of the existing squad. However, I think they have enough quality to keep them up and they're just about free of injuries now. 

Everton are in a relegation battle, make no mistake. 1 win in 14, 10 of which theyve lost. Do that again in the next 14 and theyre in the bottom 3

They can cement that status by allowing their heart to rule their head and giving Ducan Ferguson the job til the end of the season, which would be great from our point of view

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Probably Godfrey marking him.

Just seen the goal - was an excellent header by Emi. Looks as though Richarlison was the one who should have been marking him.

Looked like Mings was trying to do a Hardman Billy Big Boots on Ben during in one of the handbags sessions .... Ben just laughed at him.