Sign in to follow this  
Hobozilla

McLean and Aarons

If anyone remembered the Dafabet video about teammates with McLean and Skipp, one of the questions was "who is the biggest moaner?" and Max got it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Aarons simply urged focus and McLean got a bit giddy. About 3:10 on here.

I think he's saying, "This has nothing to do with you you useless ****, but that won't stop some PinkUn posters telling everyone you're Pirlo because we won 3-0".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This is obviously guesswork on my part, but I'm wondering if perhaps McLean was saying something to Idah along the lines that he should have pulled it back to him - McLean had made a good run and was in space to be fair. If you watch carefully it looks as though McLean is saying something to Idah first and Max seems to take exception. 

42 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Huh, yeah did not notice that. Anyobdy got a clue?

Did feel that Aarons did lose his head a bit, much as the win was great probably one of his worst perfoamces throughout most of the first half

Kind of 👍 agree with that. But who gives a f***K we won 3 -0  imagine  that. Wow. Team effort. 

44 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Looks as though Aarons is telling McLean to lay-off Idah.

Seems like he says something about Idah's back.

Get off his back?
Mind his back?

Shut the f**k off Kenny and get BACK on the subs bench?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

If we can see that Kenny is a passenger, the players obviously know it too.

Oh really.. stupid

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Seems like he says something about Idah's back.

Get off his back?
Mind his back?

Shut the f**k off Kenny and get BACK on the subs bench?

Just what we need. A great win and the w*nkets are out on the message board. Perhaps you could f**k off?

• Like 1

Just now, Commonsense said:

Just what we need. A great win and the w*nkets are out on the message board. Perhaps you could f**k off?

Nah dont think he said that mate. Seems pretty long winded.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

This is obviously guesswork on my part, but I'm wondering if perhaps McLean was saying something to Idah along the lines that he should have pulled it back to him - McLean had made a good run and was in space to be fair. If you watch carefully it looks as though McLean is saying something to Idah first and Max seems to take exception. 

I don't think that's likely. If you see McLean when the goal goes in he looks pretty happy and runs towards idah smiling in celebration.

It was strange though. I'm sure Aarons was pumped when sargent scored too, it's just good too see players with passion.

8 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Oh really.. stupid

Stupid? 

🤣

Thousands of words in the English language and ironically you typed 'stupid'

10 hours ago, Number9 said:

If we can see that Kenny is a passenger, the players obviously know it too.

Even though he was involved in both of the first two goals.

• Haha 1

Didn't stop the PinkUn massive making up a load of nonsense but glad Max cleared up a nothing event.

By the way, ask any NCFC player in person who one of their favourite teammates are and they'll answer McLean. 

The desperation from some on here to criticise him is beyond delusional, and shows how egotistical people are online when they maintain they know better than multiple professional football managers and their coaches. Its quite funny 😅

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Didn't stop the PinkUn massive making up a load of nonsense but glad Max cleared up a nothing event.

By the way, ask any NCFC player in person who one of their favourite teammates are and they'll answer McLean. 

The desperation from some on here to criticise him is beyond delusional, and shows how egotistical people are online when they maintain they know better than multiple professional football managers and their coaches. Its quite BORING 😴 

Yep. Just adjusted it a little bit.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hogesar said:

21 posts before yours in total, most just wondering what was going on...MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE! I do hope Max wasn't too upset but this very mild and not particularly in-depth probing of 5 seconds of his life.

Can I see the survey results please? I assume you conducted it yourself?

Tbh, I don't really care if McLean is everyone's favourite mutual masturbation buddy; I only care what he does on the pitch. He's an excellent Championship player who is not Premier League first 11 standard but is one of the better midfielders we have in a poor central midfield bunch.

The desperation from some on here to criticise him is beyond delusional, and shows how egotistical people are online when they maintain they know better than multiple professional football managers and their coaches. Its quite funny 😅

Thanks Dad! Any more lectures or is that your quoter done for the day?

I like a lot of what you post Hoggy but your constant condescension is tiring even for those of us it isn't aimed at.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

23 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

21 posts before yours in total, most just wondering what was going on...MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE! I do hope Max wasn't too upset but this very mild and not particularly in-depth probing of 5 seconds of his life.

Can I see the survey results please? I assume you conducted it yourself?

Tbh, I don't really care if McLean is everyone's favourite mutual masturbation buddy; I only care what he does on the pitch. He's an excellent Championship player who is not Premier League first 11 standard but is one of the better midfielders we have in a poor central midfield bunch.

Thanks Dad! Any more lectures or is that your quoter done for the day?

I like a lot of what you post Hoggy but your constant condescension is tiring even for those of us it isn't aimed at.

OTBC

Mate, I dont like those who spend every waking minute on here ripping into the club they support, doing down the players, the coaches , the board and the owners only to scurry away whenever we win. But its part and parcel of this forum. So you may not like some of the stuff I post, much in the same way I dont like posters on here who have stalked me in the past, sent me threats through DM, or the Delia Out Facebook group screenshotting things I put on social media. But its all part and parcel.

So when I have weeks of that to deal with, and I give a little back in a condescending tone, I'm really not that bothered!

P.s - i like alot of what you post too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

🥱😴

11 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Looks as though Aarons is telling McLean to lay-off Idah.

Yes, Mclean is plainly saying something to Idah and lip reading Max, it looks like he is saying just that - "lay off him, it doesn't matter". 

Edited by lake district canary

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, Mclean is plainly saying something to Idah and lip reading Max, it looks like he is saying just that - "lay off him, it doesn't matter". 

No, if you read, Aarons has already said exactly what it was.

Just now, hogesar said:

No, if you read, Aarons has already said exactly what it was.

If you believe that you'll believe anything. Try lip reading it, the last three words are "it doesn't matter" - it was no joke.

Edited by lake district canary

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Mate, I dont like those who spend every waking minute on here ripping into the club they support, doing down the players, the coaches , the board and the owners only to scurry away whenever we win. But its part and parcel of this forum. So you may not like some of the stuff I post, much in the same way I dont like posters on here who have stalked me in the past, sent me threats through DM, or the Delia Out Facebook group screenshotting things I put on social media. But its all part and parcel.

So when I have weeks of that to deal with, and I give a little back in a condescending tone, I'm really not that bothered!

P.s - i like alot of what you post too.

So who exactly are you ‘giving it back to’ in this thread? Just looks like posters reasonably speculating about what might’ve happened to me. If you want to kick back against specific moaners then go for it, but rather than tarnishing everyone with your brush maybe single those posts out? Your tone in this thread looks completely misplaced.

Even after Max’s explanation I cant say I look at that exchange and think it looks anything remotely friendly, can you? Max looks fuming and the way McLean grabs his shirt looks equally aggressive. Would love to know what your opinion would’ve been on it before Max’s tweet, because it certainly doesn’t look like a bit of banter to me.

Perhaps it shows how desperate our players are for assists given how little we’ve scored 😆