hogesar

Imagine if it turned out Webber knew better than..

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

So so angry after such a great win for the team you claim to support. Ill have a drink for you 🀣

You’ll do some tummy sit ups and try to hit the tip more like.Β 

6 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Also who knew that the players new to English football would improve as the season wentΒ on?Β 

Β HeΒ  might even grow a left foot.Β 

24 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I didnt think Sargent would score a Premier League goal. But I also regularly said Webber knows better than me 😁

To be fair, he clearly wanted his first goal to be an absolute worldy, hence why he declined the open goal earlier in the season.

Fair enough I say, and sums up his ambition. Fully expecting his next goal to be a 30-yard overhead kick.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

To be fair, he clearly wanted his first goal to be an absolute worldy, hence why he declined the open goal earlier in the season.

Fair enough I say, and sums up his ambition. Fully expecting his next goal to be a 30-yard overhead kick.

Who do we turn on if he doesn't, him or you? Asking for aΒ  bollix swinging ' friend' .

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Remember Thierry Henry in his first season?

10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s crap but puts the effort in.Β 

He's not crap (whatever that is compared to) and that description of a young man who has worked his way up to a team like our is offensive.

He is a midfielder in a PL team.

On top of that, he is a is a midfielder in OUR team. I suspect that DS has a much higher opinion of him than you do and that is ALL THAT MATTERS

Β 

2 minutes ago, East Rider said:

He's not crap (whatever that is compared to) and that description of a young man who has worked his way up to a team like our is offensive.

He is a midfielder in a PL team.

On top of that, he is a is a midfielder in OUR team. I suspect that DS has a much higher opinion of him than you do and that is ALL THAT MATTERS

Β 

Are you related to McLean? πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I believe its a special day for @hogesarΒ today too?Β 

Nice of the team to deliver!Β 

I'll take that as a happy birthday! Nice night away at The Pigs. Wasn't going to watch the game and potentially ruin the evening but we are glad we did!Β 

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’ll do some tummy sit ups and try to hit the tip more like.Β 

You really do have some insatiable lust for my member, you've mentioned it more than any other poster.Β 

I get it, if that helps.

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Who do we turn on if he doesn't, him or you? Asking for aΒ  bollix swinging ' friend' .

More than happy to take one for ourΒ talented curly haired friend.

Also, what do I get if he does pop in a 30-yard overhead volley? Would you be happy to round up from, say, 27 yards onwards?

Edited by Ian

Just now, hogesar said:

I'll take that as a happy birthday! Nice night away at The Pigs. Wasn't going to watch the game and potentially ruin the evening but we are glad we did!Β 

Enjoy the rest of it. (whats left of it).Β 

Ill go back to being rude to you tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

Β 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

Are you related to McLean? πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I'm not (πŸ˜‰Β πŸ‘Š) but what I am related to is the thought of a fellow canary trying his hardest to perform for us. And whilst it is clearly fashionable to stick the boot into NCFC, I will not and never bow to those di(kheads.

Having supported us since the mid 70'sΒ these evenings to me are precious.

One or two of our support need to look at the bigger picture

OTBC

Β 

Β 

Edited by East Rider
  • Like 1