Sign in to follow this  
Heading South

Where is Todd ?

1 minute ago, Steve White said:

Having a family issue? Bryan Gunn played the day after his daughter passed away

I cam understand  that,  focusing  on anything other than that must be a relief , even if only for 90 or so minutes.    

• Like 1

I haven't got issues with speculation, this is a football forum after all. I just find it odd the amount of outrage he provokes. Personally, while he is still at the club I am keen to support him and see him contribute to keeping us up. Still plenty of games to play.

If he/the club does a tell all interview in the summer where it turns out he was taking the club and the fans for a ride, then fair enough. I think that's pretty unlikely though and until then I'm not going to insult/abuse a player on speculation.

52 minutes ago, Steve White said:

Having a family issue? Bryan Gunn played the day after his daughter passed away

Different people deal with grief in different ways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowhammer said:

This saga is getting very silly , it’s about time the club is honest with us and tell us exactly what has gone on with him over the last few months , there is obviously a problem somewhere , is it mental or physical, 

That is exactly what i find strange ,Farke and smith to a lesser degree stated at the time personal issues then fitness

Todd then was on Social media saying thank goodness he not was not suffering any mental health problems and he was fit 

so you had Farke /Smith  say one thing and Todd  saying another 

That is why the fans are guessing what is going on 

as others have said he had Farke and Smith And England u21 coach telling him to focus on training and working hard 

Thats exactly what he needs to do before he wastes a promising career 

9 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Something strange is going on if a fully fit a very-recent Eng u21 player with PL experience is continually out of the starting XI, let alone the match day squad, whoever it is.  

He's overrated and been exposed since Buendia's departure. He's a luxury player in a possession based side who play on the front foot. That isn't Norwich City in the Premier League. It's as simple as that, in my eyes. 

32 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

That is exactly what i find strange ,Farke and smith to a lesser degree stated at the time personal issues then fitness

Todd then was on Social media saying thank goodness he not was not suffering any mental health problems and he was fit 

so you had Farke /Smith  say one thing and Todd  saying another 

That is why the fans are guessing what is going on 

as others have said he had Farke and Smith And England u21 coach telling him to focus on training and working hard 

Thats exactly what he needs to do before he wastes a promising career 

I think this is what frustrates me. I understand both Farke and Smith saying what they have so far, because sometimes in order to preserve an employees private and personal information you cannot be completely honest. 

Yet Todd seems to throw that back at them on social media. Denying that he has any problems, that he’s fit to train and play (it’s clear he wasn’t), pictures of him out and about though he can’t go to training. Farke and Smith appear to be going to lengths to support and cover for him and be undoes it all on social media posting. 

Whatever the issues are, I am really sympathetic to him and problems he might be having as I’ve gone through hard times and know how hard even simple things can be.

That said he should just keep his head down, which really only amounts to not being all over social media and working hard to get back to fitness. Not a big ask for a professional football player. 

Edited by Jambomo
  • Thanks 1