I wasn’t seeking to be a miserablist - I merely thought it worth sharing a graphic from todays hot off the press national newspaper/ so highly relevant and in the public domain / which does show the struggle of the premiership in stark terms. I found that quite helpful but also sobering - it does rather suggest the euphoria of beating Everton might be short lived and that we shouldn’t go overboard with expectations of what comes next and think long and hard about how we move forwards. For me it also shows how Webber has struggled far more than McNally did in this division - though he seems better in the one below 

21 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Life is sh1t and we’re all going to die

Fixed that for you

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I wasn’t seeking to be a miserablist - I merely thought it worth sharing a graphic from todays hot off the press national newspaper/ so highly relevant and in the public domain / which does show the struggle of the premiership in stark terms. I found that quite helpful but also sobering - it does rather suggest the euphoria of beating Everton might be short lived and that we shouldn’t go overboard with expectations of what comes next and think long and hard about how we move forwards. For me it also shows how Webber has struggled far more than McNally did in this division - though he seems better in the one below 

You questioned those that must be obeyed... naughty boy!

29 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

You questioned those that must be obeyed... naughty boy!

Quite - and was then accused of ‘dragging things up’ when literally referring to the most recent article on the team!! 

2 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

This is your last chance, Badger.

Sounds like you're running a hoopla stall mid-episode of Wind in the Willows. 

...I sincerely hope that wasn't supposed to be threatening with 'badger' on the end. 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

The Reality is The Reality whatever way you look at it. Tonight 1-2 NCFC. then we slowly start making Reality look better.

On 21/01/2022 at 09:16, hogesar said:

"Sh*t we won a game, FIND SOMETHING ONLINE THAT I CAN USE TO P*SS ALL OVER MY CLUB AGAIN"

I don't think we'll be seeing much of Dean Coney's Boots on the website today after last night's victory! He'll be laying low, licking his wounds! 😆

#gutted

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I don't think we'll be seeing much of Dean Coney's Boots on the website today after last night's victory! He'll be laying low, licking his wounds! 😆

#gutted

I mean the standard procedure is he will make one reluctant post vaguely sounding happy we won and then complain about another upcoming game before its even happened. 😅

4 minutes ago, Badger said:

#gutted

There are several other posters who seem to be trapped in some cyber-free void. All the best!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I mean the standard procedure is he will make one reluctant post vaguely sounding happy we won and then complain about another upcoming game before its even happened. 😅

You think he will sound vaguely happy?🤔

I thought that we might get silence for a few days and then something along the lines of "it shows how far we've sunk to be ecstatic after beating a very, very poor Watford."

I think that we should have a special watch for the next DCB post to see whose right?

Do you think he'll be on today?😆

I have a better stat:

The last time we won away in the Premier League by three goals or more was September 1993. 5-1 at Everton. Statistically, it may only happen three times in the average lifetime!!

Edited by Pugin
correction

23 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

We’re supposed to be a top 17 club though, the top 26 mantra died over summer.

OP is quoting data from 2019.

8 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

OP is quoting data from 2019.

Yes, but saying 'its expected for a top 26 club' cannot apply to the most recent half season we've spent in the bottom 3. Fortunately that changed last night!