Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Vaccine passport expires on 22nd

From my experience you could get into Carrow road with a blockbuster rental card

Tye clipboard gang don’t care, and they shouldn’t, while thing was a pointless box ticking exercise.

• Like 1

It makes sense to renew just in case, surely…and isn’t particularly hard to do.  We are by no means totally out of the woods despite what Boris Johnson wants: all the indicators -daily deaths, positive tests and number of people in hospital - are all far higher than when things were tightened.

• Like 1

I have never been asked to show a vaccine pass at Carrow road and never seen anyone else being asked. They can only have made a token gesture of complying with this. (Though not as tokenistic as their claims about sustainability - but I'll save that whinge for a rainy day)

8 minutes ago, Green Canary said:

I have never been asked to show a vaccine pass at Carrow road and never seen anyone else being asked. They can only have made a token gesture of complying with this. (Though not as tokenistic as their claims about sustainability - but I'll save that whinge for a rainy day)

Really? There have been 3 people demanding QI codes outside the Jarold since boxing day? Haven't let me near the turnstiles without flashing my passport since.

2 games I've been to since these have been a requirement. 

First one, purple jacketed covid warden walked down the queue asking people to get their passes ready. By the time I'd reached the front mine was still loading. I showed the further covid steward and his comment was "I trust you, you wouldn't be here if it was positive" and let me through! 

2nd.match Normal steward (yellow jacket) by the railings near the turnstile. Offered to show passport, his response "not interested in that, there are purple jackets who deal with that" and let me in! 

Both times for upper N&P around 2.30/45 time. 

Farcical. 

Edited by Greavsy

At the Everton game, of all the days I managed to leave my phone in the depths of Essex for the first time in years! 
Classically, I got stopped, and they wanted something as proof to allow me in.  Which was frustrating as there were a lot of people going through without checks. 

After a mild panic, I logged into my emails through my sons phone and showed my booster appointment confirmation.  Thankfully allowed in, and three points thank you very much 😜

1 hour ago, Green Canary said:

I have had to at NCFC, elsewhere too - and have seen people turned away for not having (though not at football).  It is so simple to do that it’s a no brainer to keep it current.

Indeed, that reminded me - we’re off to the theatre twice next week so I just downloaded an update, it took less than 10 seconds.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Good I am glad they have dropped them .As I never intend to have any of the jabs I stayed away from the last two home  games .Hopefully now I can go to the Palace game .