Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Training Video - Good News - Bad News?

Just been studying the training video on YouTube that the club have put out prior to the Watford game.

It's shorter than usual and shot from further away so it's difficult to be totally sure, but this is what I can (tentatively) make out from it.

Good news - Hanley, Aarons, Williams, Sargent all training and Zimbo back too.

Bad news - can't see Pukki, Rashica, Krul, Sorenson or McLean (wonders who is going to make obvious joke about McLean). 

Edited by Thirsty Lizard

13 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

You've put bad news next to mclean?

Was editing my post to predict the very thing as you were posting. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorenson was training, Rashica was there but not participating. Definitely no Krul or McLean, Teemu has been put up as a snapshot (but for the conspiracy theorists that could be from any day)

36 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Sorenson was training, Rashica was there but not participating. Definitely no Krul or McLean, Teemu has been put up as a snapshot (but for the conspiracy theorists that could be from any day)

Pukki created covid?

• Haha 1

From my watch of it, Zimbo was indeed back in the main training, as were Hanley, Aarons, Williams & Sargent

Pukki and Rashica were there in full training gear but stood outside of main contact training.  I assume therefore they were undertaking some form of lighter, non-contact training, probably just ensuring they didn't further damage a slight strain they are managing.  Hopefully just precautionary then.

I'm not certain but thought I saw Krul keeping in the background of the non-contact training piece, but I wouldn't promise anything as my eyesight ain't what it was.  That just leaves Normann, Omobamidele, McLean, Rupp and Glimour as the absentees.

So given the state of things not that bad a position given the state of some of them at the end of the Everton match.

Now watched the longer 9 minute version that they put out after my initial post based on the 3 minute version. Yes, Sorenson is training and Pukki and Rashica are shown on the sidelines, but not participating. 

Perhaps they were split off into groups.

These guys working on defensive cover?

Zimbo was indeed back in the main training, as were Hanley, Aarons, Williams & Sargent