Mullet

No one wants Cantwell

We don't play him and no body wants him. His lack of playing time is hurting both him and the club, we need the money to reinvest.

I do wonder about his attitude but he has too much talent to end up at Tesco. 

56 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

If rumours are true Wee Billy not being around will get Todd back on track.

The viral message about the girlfriend? Complete rubbish

Cantwell spoke openly about struggling with the speculation after we went down in 2020 but it doesn't seem like he's learned his lesson. 

He just needs to realise that he needs to perform consistently in the top flight. It's as simple as that. He's running down his contract in order to force a move but he must see from Jamal, Ben and Emi (who had all signed 5 year deals) that it isn't necessary. 

All of these issues, injuries and poor performances will convince no one to spend 10 million pounds on him. If anything, another 18 months of this and he'll be lucky to get a move to an upper Championship team.

I think we should focus on the players on the pitch rather than the squad players who occasionally make the bench, and at the moment that is what Cantwell is.

• Haha 1

After Everton Glimore (sic), McClean and Cantwell should all have a hell of a job to get back into the first team. If any of them start at the weekend my faith in Smith will be irreparably damaged. 

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

We're nearly two thirds of the way through the transfer window and there have been very few deals in the PL, I think most clubs will stick with their squads and buy in the summer.  

• Like 1

Nobody wants him?

I want him, playing at his best, for Norwich City. 

He is a very talented young player who has obviously had, or has got, problems.

Get rid of the problems and start showing us the player.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

After Everton Glimore (sic), McClean and Cantwell should all have a hell of a job to get back into the first team. If any of them start at the weekend my faith in Smith will be irreparably damaged. 

Don't worry I can promise you now 💯 none of them will start this weekend for Norwich 😉

As it stands, he doesn’t look liKe an appealing purchase, but one decent performance and I think he’ll be back in everyone’s good books.

if DS thinks he’s earned a place in the squad then hopefully that would indicate the management are satisfied he’s applying himself as expected.

36 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

We're nearly two thirds of the way through the transfer window and there have been very few deals in the PL, I think most clubs will stick with their squads and buy in the summer.  

It won't help that selling clubs will be sitting there hoping to flog to Newcastle at a premium, leaving other clubs being scared away by the asking prices. 

9 hours ago, WD40 said:

The viral message about the girlfriend? Complete rubbish

You see it turns out that Cantwell's girlfriend did cheat..In a game of Uno with Gilmour. Hid like three pick up four cards in his sleeve.

He's still not over it.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

11 hours ago, Mullet said:

We don't play him and no body wants him. His lack of playing time is hurting both him and the club, we need the money to reinvest.

I do wonder about his attitude but he has too much talent to end up at Tesco. 

Supposedly interest from championship sides near the top of the league. Loan to buy when promoted etc. 

“””Hid like three pick up four cards up in his sleeve””””

Not very good advertisement for your university city

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Are you party to the situation? 

No, are you? Didn’t think so. Provide evidence or stop going on about it.

What a ridiculous age we live in that the burden of proof is on the accused to disprove a ridiculous rumour, not the accuser. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

It won't help that selling clubs will be sitting there hoping to flog to Newcastle at a premium, leaving other clubs being scared away by the asking prices. 

Newcastle paying 25m for a 30yr old Chris Wood with only 12 months left on his contract will only inflate the market.

I’ve read that Newcastle are now interested in Jesse lingard on loan for 6 months or ludovic blas. Seems they are no longer looking at Cantwell. 

Not sure why any other prem club would buy him for anymore than 10m based on his attitude and performances this season. I reckon he'll end up on loan in the championship 

Need a complete recruitment team that have been in a coma for at least 6 months, no access to the internet, no access to anyone outside of NCFC, and only archived Radio Norfolk coverage of our games in the Championship to go by. If we can find someone like that we can get at least £20m.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately when the club's main fan forum has been slagging him off all season it doesn't exactly help talk his price up!

I think he's more likely sign a new contract 😜

• Like 1

Todd is Not the Problem Farke was thats why the club got Rid of the Bad Apple Forcing the Young Lad to Play Against Liverpool with Injections hiding his Ankle Problem that could of potentially Ended his Career ... 

Leave the poor lad alone all this S**t about attitude is not the problem here its personal family matter and this is why Farke was Sacked because he basically didn't believe Todd and froze the poor lad out over it and if your Manager blanked you for 3wks without a Word or Reason ontop of his own Personal Family Matter going on its messes with your Head.. And people like Neil Adams backed Todd like we all should be doing now 💚💛.. 

• Haha 2

He seemed so intent on letting his contract run down, in the hope that he would be more in demand on a free transfer. Well thanks, to I suspect some bad advice, that ship has sailed.

Talk about throwing your career down the drain.

Even Dereham would not take him now.

Is he totally to blame or some Agent?

37 minutes ago, Leedsy83 said:

Todd is Not the Problem Farke was thats why the club got Rid of the Bad Apple Forcing the Young Lad to Play Against Liverpool with Injections hiding his Ankle Problem that could of potentially Ended his Career ... 

Leave the poor lad alone all this S**t about attitude is not the problem here its personal family matter and this is why Farke was Sacked because he basically didn't believe Todd and froze the poor lad out over it and if your Manager blanked you for 3wks without a Word or Reason ontop of his own Personal Family Matter going on its messes with your Head.. And people like Neil Adams backed Todd like we all should be doing now 💚💛.. 

Farke was sacked because of Cantwell ...........thanks for that stunning insight.Your ITK knowledge will be awaited with relish 🤗

He looked happy and enthusiastic enough in the traynun video!  Not saying that some on here have a lop-sided view of things but ........